Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 66th day of the year 1980. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,976 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,992 days or 13.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 13, 2011.
If a dog named Sonny Boy - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sonny Boy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sonny Boy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Angelo Castro, Jr.
- 1946David Gilmour
- 1947Kiki Dee
- 1955Alberta Watson
- 1959Tom Arnold
- 1963Suzanne Crough
- 1969Amy Pietz
- 1970Gretchen Barretto
- 1984Edmund Yeo
- 1988Isabelle Daza
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1619Cyrano de Bergerac, French author and playwright (d. 1655)
- 1893Furry Lewis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1981)
- 1937Ivan Boesky, American businessman
- 1939Cookie Rojas, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1966Alan Davies, English comedian and actor
- 1971Darrick Martin, American basketball player and coach
- 1978Sage Rosenfels, American football player
- 1983Tommaso Berni, Italian footballer
- 1984Eskil Pedersen, Norwegian politician
- 1986Traphik, American rapper and actor
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters WOYITUZIUJ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words WOYITUZIUJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845Execution of the 42 Martyrs of Amorium at Samarra
- 961Byzantine conquest of Chandax by Nikephoros Phokas, end of the Emirate of Crete
- 1836Texas Revolution: Battle of the Alamo – After a thirteen-day siege by an army of 3,000 Mexican troops, the 187 Texas volunteers, including frontiersman Davy Crockett and colonel Jim Bowie, defending the Alamo are killed and the fort is captured.
- 1869Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- 1882The Serbian kingdom is re-founded.
- 1902Real Madrid C.F. is founded.
- 1921Portuguese Communist Party is founded as the Portuguese Section of the Communist International.
- 1943Norman Rockwell published Freedom from Want in the The Saturday Evening Post with a matching essay by Carlos Bulosan as part of the Four Freedoms series.
- 1975For the first time the Zapruder film of the assassination of John F. Kennedy is shown in motion to a national TV audience by Robert J. Groden and Dick Gregory.
- 1983The first United States Football League game is played.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rory Bremner, Mads Mikkelsen, Patricia Kalember, Jack Latham, Jürgen Ohlsen, Amy Ray, Kathryn Joosten, Françoise Hardy, Shalim Ortiz, Bata Živojinović.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 1980 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 6th March 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 14,976 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,992 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 507
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 2011
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen (March 8, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.III.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1978 – Fay Wolf, American actress, singer-songwriter, and pianist; May 19, 1968 – Kyle Eastwood, American actor, singer, and bass player; October 28, 1972 – Brad Paisley, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,938