Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 66th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,908 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927James Broderick
- 1939Danyel Gérard
- 1945Arthur Lee
- 1946Peter Wolf
- 1967Ruthie Henshall
- 1974Jenna Fischer
- 1975T. J. Thyne
- 1977Paul Cattermole
- 1984Rachel Rice
- 1992Bel Powley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1788Antoine César Becquerel, French physicist and biochemist (d. 1878)
- 1915Jacques Chaban-Delmas, French politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 2000)
- 1929Dan Jacobson, South African-English author and critic (d. 2014)
- 1949Genyo Takeda, Japanese video game developer and head of Nintendo’s hardware division
- 1950Billy Joe DuPree, American football player
- 1950Franco Harris, American football player and businessman
- 1962Taylor Dayne, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1963Mike Eagles, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1966Terry Carkner, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Leon Dunne, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1573A peace treaty is signed between the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Venice, ending the Ottoman–Venetian War (1570–73) and leaving Cyprus in Ottoman hands.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte captures Jaffa in Palestine and his troops proceed to kill more than 2,000 Albanian captives.
- 1850Senator Daniel Webster gives his “Seventh of March” speech endorsing the Compromise of 1850 in order to prevent a possible civil war.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the “telephone”.
- 1902Second Boer War: In the Battle of Tweebosch, a Boer commando led by Koos de la Rey inflicts the biggest defeat upon the British since the beginning of the war.
- 1951Korean War: Operation Ripper – United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
- 1971Sheikh Mujibur Rahman delivers his historic speech at Suhrawardy Udyan.
- 1986Challenger Disaster: Divers from the USS Preserver locate the crew cabin of Challenger on the ocean floor.
- 2007The British House of Commons votes to make the upper chamber, the House of Lords, 100% elected.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eoghan Quigg, Kenny Lattimore, Larry Noble, Sae Miyazawa, Orhan Ölmez, Brian Geraghty, Christine Kaufmann, Jill Talley, Silvia Abascal, Uwe Boll.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 7, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1987 – Trinidad James, Trinidadian-American rapper; December 9, 1945 – Michael Nouri, American actor; September 12, 1967 – Louis C.K., American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997