Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 68th day of the year 1936. It was the 10th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 156 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,986 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,662 days or 29.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,084 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 1967.
If a dog named Susana - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 411 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Susana will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Susana will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AWMEOMPGNMBO? Check your answers here: Unscramble words AWMEOMPGNMBO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr.
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1953Pepper MaShay
- 1968Shawn Mullins
- 1972Matthew Nable
- 1976Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- 1976Gaz Coombes
- 1985Mio Takeuchi
- 1993Stephanie Davis
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1848LaMarcus Adna Thompson, American engineer and businessman, developed the roller coaster (d. 1917)
- 1900Howard H. Aiken, American physicist and computer scientist, created the Harvard Mark I (d. 1973)
- 1907Konstantinos Karamanlis, Greek lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Greece (d. 1998)
- 1910Bernard Benjamin, English statistician and demographer (d. 2002)
- 1953Pepper MaShay, American singer-songwriter
- 1954Bob Brozman, American guitarist (R. Crumb & His Cheap Suit Serenaders) (d. 2013)
- 1957Bob Stoddard, American baseball player
- 1964Lance McCullers, American baseball player
- 1976Ryan Freel, American baseball player (d. 2012)
- 1990Asier Illarramendi, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702Anne Stuart, sister of Mary II, becomes Queen regnant of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- 1782Gnadenhütten massacre: Ninety-six Native Americans in Gnadenhutten, Ohio, who had converted to Christianity are killed by Pennsylvania militiamen in retaliation for raids carried out by other Indians.
- 1868Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai near Osaka.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1920The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- 1936Daytona Beach and Road Course holds its first oval stock car race.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1971The Fight of the Century between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali commences. Frazier wins in 15 rounds via unanimous decision.
- 1974Charles de Gaulle Airport opens in Paris, France.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frederik de Groot, Josh Bolt, Billi Gordon, Patricia Kaas, Mattias Hellberg, Ossie Davis, Takashi Miike, Joan Cusack, Miou-Miou, Marc Forster.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1936.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1936 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 7, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1965. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 950. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1936
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 10th Sunday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 156 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,986 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,662 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,084
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 1967
- Age in dog years: 411 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 7, 1952 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1965 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1947 – Rupert Holmes, English singer-songwriter and playwright; June 9, 1985 – Sonam Kapoor, Indian model and actress; December 22, 1998 – G. Hannelius, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,923