Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 67th day of the year 1947. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,814 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,938 days or 24.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 908 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 1978.
If a dog named Venius - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Venius will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Venius will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1974Fardeen Khan
- 1977James Van Der Beek
- 1978Nick Zano
- 1985Mio Takeuchi
- 1992Uki Satake
- 1993Stephanie Davis
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1566Carlo Gesualdo, Italian lute player and composer (d. 1613)
- 1929Hebe Camargo, Brazilian actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1955Don Ashby, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1981)
- 1958Andy McDonald, English lawyer and politician
- 1959Aidan Quinn, American actor
- 1964Thomas Bezucha, American director and screenwriter
- 1969Juan de Dios Ramírez Perales, Mexican footballer
- 1982Nicolas Armindo, French race car driver
- 1990Nico Salva, Filipino basketball player
- 1991Devon Werkheiser, American actor and singer
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Katherine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- 1658Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- 1722The Safavid Empire of Iran is defeated by an army from Afghanistan at the Battle of Gulnabad, pushing Iran into anarchy.
- 1777Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1868Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai near Osaka.
- 1942World War II: Dutch forces surrender to Japanese forces on Java.
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 1978The first radio episode of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, is transmitted on BBC Radio 4.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jobyna Ralston, Zuleikha Robinson, Kelly Rowland, Anthony Head, Mark Butcher, Vera Lynn, Kristine W, Gabriel Byrne, Audrey Long, Laila Robins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1947 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1950. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1947
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,814 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,938 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 908
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 1978
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1950 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1922 – Michel Auclair, German-French actor (d. 1988); November 11, 1965 – Max Mutchnick, American screenwriter and producer; November 11, 1971 – David DeLuise, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922