Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 67th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,411 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr.
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1945Micky Dolenz
- 1946Randy Meisner
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1954Cheryl Baker
- 1961Camryn Manheim
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1973Anneke van Giersbergen
- 1990Kristinia DeBarge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1910Bernard Benjamin, English statistician and demographer (d. 2002)
- 1927Stanisław Kania, Polish politician
- 1938Bruno Pizzul, Italian footballer and journalist
- 1938Pete Dawkins, American football player, colonel, and politician
- 1942Dick Allen, American baseball player and tenor
- 1951Ian Brown, English director and producer
- 1953Pepper MaShay, American singer-songwriter
- 1958Andy McDonald, English lawyer and politician
- 1961Larry Murphy, Canadian ice hockey player and journalist
- 1988Laura Unsworth, English field hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1010Ferdowsi completes his epic poem Shahnameh.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1862American Civil War: The iron-clad CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimack) is launched at Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- 1914First flights (for the Royal Thai Air Force) at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1920The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- 1942World War II: Dutch forces surrender to Japanese forces on Java.
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 1963The Ba'ath Party comes to power in Syria in a coup d'état by a clique of quasi-leftist Syrian Army officers calling themselves the National Council of the Revolutionary Command.
- 1966A bomb planted by Irish Republican Army militants destroys Nelson’s Pillar in Dublin.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noble Willingham, Isaac Hayes, Elroy Schwartz, Şener Şen, Sophie Nyweide, Ben Piazza, Daisy Turner, Allan Vainola, Jocie Kwok, Joan Blackman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1978 – Joo Sang-wook, South Korean actor; March 7, 1972 – Maxim Roy, Canadian actress; November 1, 1972 – Sean Roberge, Canadian actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151