Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1969 was a Saturday and it was the 67th day of the year 1969. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,621 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,540 days or 17.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 664 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 2000.
If a dog named Nimh - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 291 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nimh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nimh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Evelyn Ay Sempier
- 1947Carole Bayer Sager
- 1961Camryn Manheim
- 1972Matthew Nable
- 1974Fardeen Khan
- 1979Tom Chaplin
- 1988Benny Blanco
- 1988Elly Jackson
- 1992Uki Satake
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1865Frederic Goudy, American type designer, created Copperplate Gothic and Goudy Old Style (d. 1947)
- 1899Elmer Keith, American gun designer and author (d. 1984)
- 1902Louise Beavers, American actress and singer (d. 1962)
- 1926Grigori Kromanov, Estonian director and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1937Richard Fariña, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966)
- 1946Randy Meisner, American singer-songwriter and bass player (The Eagles and Poco)
- 1947Michael S. Hart, American author, founded Project Gutenberg (d. 2011)
- 1960Jeffrey Eugenides, American author and academic
- 1966Gregory Barker, English politician
- 1989Robbie Hummel, American basketball player
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1844King Oscar I ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1914First flights (for the Royal Thai Air Force) at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1921Spanish Prime Minister Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1978The first radio episode of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, is transmitted on BBC Radio 4.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claude Jutra, Chris Wedge, Courtney Peldon, Kevin Hagen, Malcolm Middleton, Doug Jones, Leena, Rema Messinger, Haruna Kawaguchi, Dexter Fletcher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1969.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1969 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1983. Your score is -98. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1969
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,621 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,540 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 664
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2000
- Age in dog years: 291 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1997 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1983 (-98)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone (March 8, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMLXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1981 – Abe Forsythe, Australian actor, director, and screenwriter; March 21, 1962 – Matthew Broderick, American actor, singer, and director; October 11, 1954 – Atsuko Takahata, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,170