Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,605 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 562 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Hebe Camargo
- 1933Evelyn Ay Sempier
- 1954Cheryl Baker
- 1970Andrea Parker
- 1973Boris Kodjoe
- 1975Peggy Zina
- 1976Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- 1977James Van Der Beek
- 1988Bryan Termulo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1900Howard H. Aiken, American physicist and computer scientist, created the Harvard Mark I (d. 1973)
- 1920Douglass Wallop, American author and playwright (d. 1985)
- 1924Anthony Caro, English sculptor and illustrator (d. 2013)
- 1943Lynn Redgrave, English-American actress and singer (d. 2010)
- 1953Angelos Anastasiadis, Greek footballer and coach
- 1957William Edward Childs, American pianist and composer
- 1975Peggy Zina, Greek singer and actress
- 1977James Van Der Beek, American actor
- 1980Simon Peddie, Montserrat footballer
- 1997Jurina Matsui, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and SKE48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Spanish explorer Diego García de Palacio first sights the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Copán.
- 1618Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1775An anonymous writer, thought by some to be Thomas Paine, publishes “African Slavery in America”, the first article in the American colonies calling for the emancipation of slaves and the abolition of slavery.
- 1817The New York Stock Exchange is founded.
- 1911International Women’s Day is launched in Copenhagen, Denmark, by Clara Zetkin, leader of the Women’s Office for the Social Democratic Party in Germany.
- 1914First flights (for the Royal Thai Air Force) at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok.
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1985A supposed failed assassination attempt on Islamic cleric Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah in Beirut, Lebanon, kills at least 45 and injures 175 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nigel Hawthorne, Kelly Joe Phelps, Paul Gilbert, Billy Paul, Aris Maliagros, Nina Simone, Michalis Genitsaris, Vivica A. Fox, Tom Oliver, Nancy Kerrigan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 8, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Without You by Nilsson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1961 – Hitomi Takahashi, Japanese actress; January 18, 1952 – R. Stevie Moore, American singer-songwriter; January 14, 1935 – Ennio Girolami, Italian actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065