Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1993 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1993. It was the 10th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,659 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,220 days or 8.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 328 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 14, 2024.
If a dog named Sgt.Mjr. - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 124 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sgt.Mjr. will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sgt.Mjr. will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Claire Trevor
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1929Hebe Camargo
- 1943Lynn Redgrave
- 1948Gyles Brandreth
- 1954Cheryl Baker
- 1959Aidan Quinn
- 1976Gaz Coombes
- 1979Andy Ross
- 1997Jurina Matsui
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1841Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., American colonel, lawyer, and jurist (d. 1935)
- 1848LaMarcus Adna Thompson, American engineer and businessman, developed the roller coaster (d. 1917)
- 1911Alan Hovhaness, Armenian-American pianist and composer (d. 2000)
- 1922Carl Furillo, American baseball player (d. 1989)
- 1925Warren Bennis, American scholar, author, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1931Neil Adcock, South African cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1948Gyles Brandreth, English writer, broadcaster, actor and politician
- 1970Jason Elam, American football player
- 1981Glenda Gilson, Irish model and television host
- 1984Sasha Vujačić, Slovenian basketball player
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Spanish explorer Diego García de Palacio first sights the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Copán.
- 1702Anne Stuart, sister of Mary II, becomes Queen regnant of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1862American Civil War: The iron-clad CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimack) is launched at Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 1971The Fight of the Century between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali commences. Frazier wins in 15 rounds via unanimous decision.
- 1974Charles de Gaulle Airport opens in Paris, France.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Didrik Solli-Tangen, Ove Verner Hansen, Betty Wright, Paul Morley, Terri Lyne Carrington, Dick York, Leslie Crowther, Jimmie Dodd, John Falsey, Jack Peñate.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1993.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1993 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 9, 1992. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +208. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 1, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,538,268,316. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,310,651 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1993. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 1993 is 367,974. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 34,988 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 49,550 times in the year 1993. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1993. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1993
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 10th Monday of 1993
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 203 days
- Age on next birthday: 27 years old
- Days since birth: 9,659 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,220 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 328
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2024
- Age in dog years: 124 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 9, 1992 (+208)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 1, 1980 (-144)
- 1993 world population: 5,538,268,316
- Number one song: Informer by Snow (March 13, 1993)
- Babies born in 1993: 134,310,651
- Babies born in 1993 every day: 367,974
- Babies born in 1993 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 34,988 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 49,550 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMXCIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1977 – Jon Heder, American actor and producer; July 24, 1920 – Constance Dowling, American model and actress (d. 1969); October 11, 1948 – Cecilia, Spanish singer-songwriter (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069