Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 2005 was a Tuesday and it was the 67th day of the year 2005. It was the 10th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,000 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,667 days or 4.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 14, 2036.
If a dog named Bellman Ford - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bellman Ford will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bellman Ford will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Louise Beavers
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara
- 1922Cyd Charisse
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1931Gerald Potterton
- 1946Randy Meisner
- 1959Lester Holt
- 1961Camryn Manheim
- 1972Matthew Nable
- 1992Uki Satake
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1746André Michaux, French botanist and explorer (d. 1802)
- 1908Lucio and Simplicio Godina, Filipino conjoined twins (d. 1936)
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara, Finnish javelin thrower, actor, and singer (d. 1979)
- 1918Jacques Baratier, French director and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1920Douglass Wallop, American author and playwright (d. 1985)
- 1927Dick Hyman, American pianist and composer
- 1959Lester Holt, American journalist and actor
- 1972Georgios Georgiadis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1990Ben Tozer, English footballer
- 1993Stephanie Davis, English actress
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1658Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- 1777Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1817The New York Stock Exchange is founded.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marlo Mortel, Michael Crawford, Gerda Gilboe, Trey Parker, Palito Ortega, Carlo Ponti, Lost Frequencies, Kumar Pallana, Dustin Hoffman, Eliza Doolittle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 2005.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 2005 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 2005
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 10th Tuesday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,000 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,667 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 169
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2036
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1986 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1995 (-132)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia (March 12, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1924 – Sam Phillips, American record producer, founded Sun Records (d. 2003); October 4, 1976 – Alicia Silverstone, American actress, producer, and author; October 17, 1960 – Bernie Nolan, Irish singer and actress (The Nolans) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,900