Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 2005 was a Tuesday and it was the 67th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,911 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,637 days or 4 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 14, 2036.
If a dog named Pichina - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pichina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pichina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Margot Bryant
- 1910Claire Trevor
- 1936Sue Ane Langdon
- 1943Lynn Redgrave
- 1946Randy Meisner
- 1957Cynthia Rothrock
- 1958Gary Numan
- 1973Boris Kodjoe
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
- 1991Miriam Bryant
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1856Colin Campbell Cooper, American painter and academic (d. 1937)
- 1912Meldrim Thomson, Jr., American publisher and politician, 73rd Governor of New Hampshire (d. 2001)
- 1922Cyd Charisse, American actress and dancer (d. 2008)
- 1934Marv Breeding, American baseball player and scout (d. 2006)
- 1936Gábor Szabó, Hungarian guitarist and composer (d. 1982)
- 1949Natalia Kuchinskaya, Russian gymnast and coach
- 1964Thomas Bezucha, American director and screenwriter
- 1970Nazario Moreno González, Mexican drug lord (d. 2014)
- 1981Glenda Gilson, Irish model and television host
- 1984Sasha Vujačić, Slovenian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1126Following the death of his mother Urraca, Alfonso VII is proclaimed king of Castile and León.
- 1576Spanish explorer Diego García de Palacio first sights the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Copán.
- 1658Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- 1722The Safavid Empire of Iran is defeated by an army from Afghanistan at the Battle of Gulnabad, pushing Iran into anarchy.
- 1920The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 1966A bomb planted by Irish Republican Army militants destroys Nelson’s Pillar in Dublin.
- 1971The Fight of the Century between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali commences. Frazier wins in 15 rounds via unanimous decision.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Calhoun, Rob Houwer, Teoman, Tom Dumont, Don Francks, Roger Smith, Cassandra Wilson, Brad Silberling, Vicky Leandros, Anne Parillaud.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 8, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1991 – Spencer Locke, American actress; May 4, 1979 – Lance Bass, American singer, dancer, and producer ('N Sync); April 21, 1954 – Ebiet G. Ade, Indonesian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,343