Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 68th day of the year 1946. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,499 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,166 days or 25.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 931 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 1977.
If a dog named Princess Disney - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Princess Disney will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Princess Disney will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Dimitris Horn
- 1936Mickey Gilley
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1960Linda Fiorentino
- 1971Diego Torres
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1983Bobby Campo
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1568Aloysius Gonzaga, Italian saint (d. 1591)
- 1905Gerard Helders, Dutch jurist and politician, Dutch Minister of Colonial Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1944Paola Quattrini, Italian actress
- 1946Jim Cregan, English guitarist and songwriter (Blossom Toes, Streetwalkers, and Family)
- 1956Shashi Tharoor, Indian politician, Indian Minister of External Affairs
- 1964Valérie Lemercier, French actress, singer, director
- 1965Benito Santiago, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1971Diego Torres, Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1985Rachel Nabors, American illustrator
- 1990YG, American rapper
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Annabelle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mackenzie Foy, Hal Sparks, Kristy Wu, Sam Simon, Stanley Baker, Adrianne Palicki, Dajan Ahmet, Patsy Palmer, Paul Wesley, Mena Suvari.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1946.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1946 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1959. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1946
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,499 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,166 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 931
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 1977
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1959 (-163)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.III.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1946 – Diane Keaton, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 26, 1986 – Selen Soyder, Turkish model and actress, Miss Turkey 2007; July 7, 1970 – Robia LaMorte, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927