Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 68th day of the year 1950. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,134 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,711 days or 23.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 885 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 1981.
If a dog named Eenie - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eenie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Eenie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1930Taina Elg
- 1932Keely Smith
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1962Pete Wishart
- 1970David Guido Pietroni
- 1971Diego Torres
- 1984Joe Gilgun
- 1986Brittany Snow
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1564David Fabricius, German astronomer and theologian (d. 1617)
- 1910Samuel Barber, American pianist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1933Lloyd Price, American singer-songwriter
- 1943Bobby Fischer, American chess player and author (d. 2008)
- 1947Keri Hulme, New Zealand author and poet
- 1960Finn Carter, American actress and photographer
- 1968Johnny Kelly, American drummer (Type O Negative, Danzig, A Pale Horse Named Death, and Seventh Void)
- 1970Martin Johnson, English rugby player and coach
- 1979Iryna Charnushenka-Stasiuk, Belarusian long jumper (d. 2013)
- 1990YG, American rapper
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1842Giuseppe Verdi’s third opera, Nabucco, receives its première performance in Milan; its success establishes Verdi as one of Italy’s foremost opera writers.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas Colasanto, Dannielle Brent, George Kooymans, Mina Caputo, Lonny Price, Barbara Hale, Martha Wainwright, Joe Bethancourt, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Andrzej Wajda.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1950.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1950 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 7, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1927. Your score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 9th March 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1950
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,134 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,711 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 885
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 1981
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a English Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 7, 1926 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1927 (-105)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.III.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1946 – Arthur Conley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003); January 19, 1991 – Erin Sanders, American actress; December 17, 1940 – María Elena Velasco, Mexican actress, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,948