Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 68th day of the year 1989. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,621 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,207 days or 11.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 2020.
If a dog named Noelle - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Noelle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Noelle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hudson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Raúl Juliá
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1949Tapani Kansa
- 1970David Guido Pietroni
- 1972Kerr Smith
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1986Brittany Snow
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1891José P. Laurel, Filipino lawyer and politician, 3rd President of the Philippines (d. 1959)
- 1920Franjo Mihalić, Croatian-Serbian runner and coach (d. 2015)
- 1931Thore Skogman, Swedish actor and singer (d. 2007)
- 1932Jože Pučnik, Slovenian sociologist and politician (d. 2003)
- 1937Harry Neale, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1948Jeffrey Osborne, American singer and drummer (L.T.D.)
- 1950Howard Shelley, English pianist and conductor
- 1975Roy Makaay, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1990Aras Özbiliz, Turkish footballer
- 1990Bilel Ifa, Tunisian footballer
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1230Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cedric the Entertainer, Seth Rogen, Taissa Farmiga, Joel Steiger, Mike Gordon, Patrick Fugit, Raekwon, Clive Swift, Brian Scolaro, Charles Gray.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1989.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1989 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1963. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 28, 1982. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lost in Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 9th March 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1989
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 163 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,621 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,207 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 427
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 2020
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1963 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 28, 1982 (-175)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Lost in Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson (March 11, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.III.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1925 – Lenny Bruce, American comedian and actor (d. 1966); April 26, 1953 – Moushumi Chatterjee, Indian actress; September 1, 1979 – Neg Dupree, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050