Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 121st day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,732 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 770 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917John Beradino
- 1927Laura Betti
- 1956Catherine Frot
- 1970Bernard Butler
- 1971Ajith Kumar
- 1976Violante Placido
- 1978Nick Traina
- 1984Farah Fath
- 1987Matt Di Angelo
- 1989Tim Urban
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1285Edmund FitzAlan, 9th Earl of Arundel, English politician (d. 1326)
- 1579Wolphert Gerretse, Dutch-American farmer, co-founded New Netherland (d. 1662)
- 1591Johann Adam Schall von Bell, German missionary and astronomer (d. 1666)
- 1864Anna Jarvis, American founder of Mother’s Day (d. 1948)
- 1923Joseph Heller, American author and playwright (d. 1999)
- 1934Cuauhtémoc Cárdenas, Mexican politician
- 1936Hans E. Wallman, Swedish director, producer, and composer (d. 2014)
- 1962Ted Sundquist, American football player, coach, and manager
- 1968D'arcy Wretzky, American bass player (The Smashing Pumpkins and Catherine)
- 1984Mark Seaby, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 524King Sigismund of Burgundy is executed at Orléans after an 8-year reign and is succeeded by his brother Godomar.
- 1576Stephen Báthory, the reigning Prince of Transylvania, marries Anna Jagiellon and they become co-rulers of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1875Alexandra Palace reopens after being burned down in a fire in 1873.
- 1901The Pan-American Exposition opens in Buffalo, New York.
- 1941World War II: German forces launch a major attack on Tobruk.
- 1960Formation of the western Indian states of Gujarat and Maharashtra. Also known as “Maharashtra Day”.
- 1977Thirty-six people are killed in Taksim Square, Istanbul, during the Labour Day celebrations.
- 1982Operation Black Buck: The Royal Air Force attacks the Argentine Air Force during Falklands War.
- 1990The former Philippine Episcopal Church (supervised by the Episcopal Church of the United States of America) is granted full autonomy and raised to the status of an Autocephalous Anglican Province and renamed the Episcopal Church of the Philippines.
- 1993Dingiri Banda Wijetunga became president of Sri Lanka automatically after killing of R Premadasa in LTTE bomb explosion
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Harvey, Warren Haynes, Deniz Akkaya, Mikako Ichikawa, Brenda Russell, William Duell, Sonny Tufts, Chespirito, Jack Kenny, Mary Lambert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 1, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1926 – Soupy Sales, American comedian and actor (d. 2009); January 22, 1906 – Joe Gladwin, English actor (d. 1987); April 24, 1987 – Ben Howard, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,017