Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1920 was a Monday and it was the 131st day of the year 1920. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,895 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,298 days or 33.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,249 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 17, 1952.
If a dog named C - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 C will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like C will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1929George Coe
- 1942Carl Douglas
- 1956Yves Jacques
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1978Kenan Thompson
- 1981Nicky Whelan
- 1993Mirai Shida
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1847Wilhelm Killing, German mathematician and academic (d. 1923)
- 1872Marcel Mauss, French sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1950)
- 1889Mae Murray, American actress, dancer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1965)
- 1891Mahmoud Mokhtar, Egyptian sculptor and academic (d. 1934)
- 1930George E. Smith, American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1931Ichirō Nagai, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1947Caroline B. Cooney, American author
- 1975Hélio Castroneves, Brazilian race car driver
- 1985Jon Schofield, English canoe racer
- 1995Yoan Garneau, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YOMJBIAALQBK? Check your answers here: Word search YOMJBIAALQBK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1940World War II: German raids on British shipping convoys and military airfields begin.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 1941World War II: Rudolf Hess parachutes into Scotland to try to negotiate a peace deal between the United Kingdom and Nazi Germany.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1975Sony introduces the Betamax videocassette recorder in Japan.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rebecca Schull, Sei Ashina, Bruce Redman, Lynda Lemay, Deathprod, Aubrey Plaza, Françoise Hardy, Timothy Carhart, Jonathan Dayton, Beverley Knight.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1920.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1920 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 15, 1933. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 1920
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 360 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 36,895 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,298 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,249
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 1952
- Age in dog years: 503 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 25, 1928 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 15, 1933 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: X.V.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1932 – Fernando Guillén, Spanish actor (d. 2013); June 17, 1951 – Joe Piscopo, American actor and screenwriter; June 7, 1972 – Karl Urban, New Zealand actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872