Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 130th day of the year 1929. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,971 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,990 days or 30.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,117 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1961.
If a dog named Brandilynn - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brandilynn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brandilynn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Mae Murray
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1929George Coe
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1948Meg Foster
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1971Leslie Stefanson
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1977Denise Ho
- 1985Odette Annable
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1760Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle, French captain, engineer, and composer (d. 1836)
- 1872Marcel Mauss, French sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1950)
- 1922Nancy Walker, American actress and director (d. 1992)
- 1931Ichirō Nagai, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1935Larry Williams, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 1980)
- 1941Winfried Bischoff, German-English banker and businessman
- 1958Vlada Divljan, Serbian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Idoli and Apartchiks) (d. 2015)
- 1965Rony Seikaly, Lebanese-American basketball player and radio host
- 1970David Weir, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1990Lauren Potter, American actress
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus, son of emperor Vespasian, opens a full-scale assault on Jerusalem and attacks the city’s Third Wall to the northwest.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1768John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III. This action provokes rioting in London.
- 1837Panic of 1837: New York City banks fail, and unemployment reaches record levels.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1933Censorship: In Germany, the Nazis stage massive public book burnings.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
- 1981François Mitterrand wins the presidential election and becomes the first Socialist President of France in the French Fifth Republic.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oleta Adams, Poul Reichhardt, Kana Hanazawa, Hikaru Ohsawa, Kenny Dorham, Zach Galligan, Olev Roomet, David Suchet, Gavin Free, Judd Nelson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1907. Your incompatibility score is -108. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 267 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,971 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,990 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,117
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1961
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1914 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1907 (-108)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: X.V.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1989 – Kirko Bangz, American rapper and producer; September 22, 1958 – Christian Dozzler, Austrian-American singer-songwriter; December 12, 1950 – Rajinikanth, Indian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,952