Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1938. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,475 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,825 days or 26.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 998 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1970.
If a dog named Glacken - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 415 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Glacken will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Glacken will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1902Anatole Litvak
- 1935Larry Williams
- 1938Marina Vlady
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1970Gina Philips
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1973Tora Sudiro
- 1976Udo Mechels
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1876Ivan Cankar, Slovenian poet and playwright (d. 1918)
- 1907Harilaos Perpessas, Greek composer (d. 1995)
- 1935Larry Williams, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 1980)
- 1952Sly Dunbar, Jamaican drummer (Sly and Robbie, The Aggrovators, The Upsetters, and The Revolutionaries)
- 1956Paige O'Hara, American actress and singer
- 1960Dean Heller, American lawyer and politician, 15th Secretary of State of Nevada
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan, South Korean singer and actor (Roo'ra)
- 1976Aggeliki Tsiolakoudi, Greek javelin thrower
- 1984Edward Mujica, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1990Lauren Potter, American actress
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A small Colonial militia led by Ethan Allen and Colonel Benedict Arnold captures Fort Ticonderoga.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1872Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1994Nelson Mandela is inaugurated as South Africa’s first black president.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
- 2008An EF4 tornado strikes the Oklahoma–Kansas state line, killing 21 people and injuring over 100.
- 2013One World Trade Center becomes the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Esther Anderson, Linus of Hollywood, Jamie Cullum, Rex Garvin, Stan Rogers, Sebastian Ingrosso, Jean Muir, Seyyal Taner, Tanya Roberts, Erik Knudsen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1938.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1938 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1950. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 7, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1938
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,475 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,825 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 998
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1970
- Age in dog years: 415 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1950 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 7, 1961 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1952 – Mary Badham, American actress; December 30, 1956 – Sheryl Lee Ralph, American actress and singer; October 28, 1929 – Marcel Bozzuffi, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,747