Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1960. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,679 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,226 days or 19.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 17, 1992.
If a dog named Kaysar - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaysar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kaysar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1899Fred Astaire
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1938Marina Vlady
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1965Linda Evangelista
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1979Lee Hyori
- 1990Karmen Pedaru
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1788Catherine Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1819)
- 1878Konstantinos Parthenis, Greek painter (d. 1967)
- 1890Alfred Jodl, German general (d. 1946)
- 1916Milton Babbitt, American composer and educator (d. 2011)
- 1922Nancy Walker, American actress and director (d. 1992)
- 1952Vanderlei Luxemburgo, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1957Sid Vicious, English singer and bass player (Sex Pistols, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Vicious White Kids, and The Flowers of Romance) (d. 1979)
- 1966Jonathan Edwards, English triple jumper
- 1975Andrea Anders, American actress
- 1981Nicky Whelan, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Willie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1837Panic of 1837: New York City banks fail, and unemployment reaches record levels.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson dies eight days after he is accidentally shot by his own troops.
- 1864American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment “Attack-in-depth” assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is slightly wounded but is immediately promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1954Bill Haley & His Comets release “Rock Around the Clock”, the first rock and roll record to reach number one on the Billboard charts.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Battle of Dong Ap Bia begins with an assault on Hill 937. It will ultimately become known as Hamburger Hill.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
- 2002F.B.I. agent Robert Hanssen is sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for selling United States secrets to Moscow for $1.4 million in cash and diamonds.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angus Macfadyen, Kirron Kher, Danny Denzongpa, Maggy, John York, Michael McDonald, Wendie Malick, Peter Jackson, Anita Doth, Fay Bainter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1960 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +194. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 10th May 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,679 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,226 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 735
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+194)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (-190)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Stuck on You by Elvis Presley (May 16, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: X.V.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1976 – Milena Govich, American actress, singer, and dancer; December 16, 1971 – Shigeki Hosokawa, Japanese actor; October 14, 1907 – Allan Jones, American actor and singer (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140