Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,014 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 508 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pommie - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pommie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pommie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1838John Wilkes Booth
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1935Larry Williams
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1961Johanna ter Steege
- 1967Young MC
- 1970Gina Philips
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1978Kenan Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1876Ivan Cankar, Slovenian poet and playwright (d. 1918)
- 1888Max Steiner, Austrian-American composer and conductor (d. 1971)
- 1894Dimitri Tiomkin, Ukrainian-American composer and conductor (d. 1979)
- 1926Hugo Banzer, Bolivian general and politician, 62nd President of Bolivia (d. 2002)
- 1946Donovan, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1952Sly Dunbar, Jamaican drummer (Sly and Robbie, The Aggrovators, The Upsetters, and The Revolutionaries)
- 1956Paige O'Hara, American actress and singer
- 1974Liu Fang, Chinese pipa player
- 1977Henri Camara, Senegalese footballer
- 1981Humberto Suazo, Chilean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1869The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.
- 1872Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 1954Bill Haley & His Comets release “Rock Around the Clock”, the first rock and roll record to reach number one on the Billboard charts.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Battle of Dong Ap Bia begins with an assault on Hill 937. It will ultimately become known as Hamburger Hill.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1993In Thailand, a fire at the Kader Toy Factory kills 156 workers.
- 2013One World Trade Center becomes the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nanami Sakuraba, Priscilla Barnes, Billy Zane, Barbara Shelley, Maria de Medeiros, Diana Vickers, Per Oscarsson, Robert Nebřenský, Dika Newlin, Karen Black.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 10, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1982 – Costa Pantazis, Cypriot-English songwriter and producer; July 10, 1939 – Mavis Staples, American singer (The Staple Singers); August 9, 1989 – Lucy Dixon, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,238