Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 130th day of the year 1985. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,336 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,112 days or 11.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 2017.
If a dog named India - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 India will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like India will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Mae Murray
- 1933Françoise Fabian
- 1938Marina Vlady
- 1944Marie-France Pisier
- 1956Paige O'Hara
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1970Dallas Roberts
- 1978Kenan Thompson
- 1979Lee Hyori
- 1985Odette Annable
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1863Kaarle Krohn, Finnish historian and academic (d. 1933)
- 1872Marcel Mauss, French sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1950)
- 1879Symon Petliura, Ukrainian journalist and politician (d. 1926)
- 1915Denis Thatcher, English soldier and businessman, Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2003)
- 1915Monica Dickens, English author (d. 1992)
- 1922David Azrieli, Polish-Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2014)
- 1943David Clennon, American actor
- 1952Sly Dunbar, Jamaican drummer (Sly and Robbie, The Aggrovators, The Upsetters, and The Revolutionaries)
- 1972Radosław Majdan, Polish footballer
- 1974Sylvain Wiltord, French footballer
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1865American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is captured by Union troops near Irwinville, Georgia.
- 1872Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1981François Mitterrand wins the presidential election and becomes the first Socialist President of France in the French Fifth Republic.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
- 2012The Damascus bombings are carried out using a pair of car bombs detonated by suicide bombers outside of a military intelligence complex in Damascus, Syria, killing 55 people and injuring 400 others
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Uwe Ochsenknecht, Bill Champlin, Daryl Palumbo, Krysten Ritter, Yashiki Takajin, Suho, Ingeborg Hallstein, Ann-Margret, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Derek Lee Nixon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1985.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1985 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 2, 2005. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 25, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy for You by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 10th May 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1985
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 82 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,336 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,112 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 417
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 2017
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 2, 2005 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 25, 1961 (-106)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Crazy for You by Madonna (May 11, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1952 – Randy Stonehill, American singer-songwriter; October 10, 1929 – Ayten Alpman, Turkish singer (d. 2012); December 25, 1946 – Stuart Wilson, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,810