Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1928. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,126 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,042 days or 30.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,121 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1960.
If a dog named Ruairi - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruairi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ruairi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Kurt Gerron
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1869Archibald Warden, English tennis player (d. 1943)
- 1895William Grant Still, American composer and conductor (d. 1978)
- 1896Josip Štolcer-Slavenski Croatian composer and academic (d. 1955)
- 1916Camilo José Cela, Spanish author and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1928Yaacov Agam, Israeli sculptor
- 1965Monsour del Rosario, Filipino martial artist and actor
- 1972Anita Hegh, Australian actress
- 1974Stanley Gene, Papua New Guinean rugby player and coach
- 1985Beau Ryan, Australian rugby player
- 1987Lim Seulong, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (2AM)
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1963Racist bombings in Birmingham, Alabama disrupt nonviolence in the Birmingham campaign and precipitate a crisis involving federal troops.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Chechen separatists ambush Russian paramilitary forces in the Republic of Ingushetia.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ahmed Helmy, Lee Mack, Jon Oliva, Hikaru Kawamura, Jacques Dufilho, Ayumi Tsunematsu, Steve Goodman, Bob Mothersbaugh, Brent Spiner, Guy Béart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1928.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1928 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1928. Your incompatibility score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1928
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,126 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,042 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,121
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1960
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1937 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1928 (-109)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1934 – Tom Baker, English actor; April 10, 1995 – Ian Nelson, American actor, singer, and dancer; December 23, 1978 – Jodie Marsh, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,730