Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1928. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,337 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,112 days or 30.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,129 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1960.
If a dog named Ziggs - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ziggs will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ziggs will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1978Laetitia Casta
- 1985Matt Giraud
- 1987Lim Seulong
- 1988Ace Hood
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1715Johann Gottfried Bernhard Bach, German organist (d. 1739)
- 1927Mort Sahl, Canadian-American comedian and actor
- 1933Louis Farrakhan, American religious leader
- 1941Eric Burdon, English singer-songwriter, actor, and painter (The Animals and War)
- 1954John Clayton, American journalist
- 1955John DeStefano, Jr., American politician, 49th Mayor of New Haven
- 1958Phil Smyth, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1959Martha Quinn, American radio and television host
- 1963Natasha Richardson, English-American actress (d. 2009)
- 1984Marvin Wijks, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juba Kalamka, Tomoka Kurokawa, Roxanne McKee, Seyyal Taner, Edgar Buchanan, Jo Gibb, Bryan Dattilo, Margot Bryant, Daniel Powter, Charles Malik Whitfield.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1928.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1928 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1928. Your incompatibility score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1928
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 266 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,337 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,112 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,129
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1960
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1937 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1928 (-109)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1967 – Fernando Tejero, Spanish actor and singer; April 23, 1973 – Cem Yılmaz, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 31, 1908 – Sigfred Johansen, Danish actor (d. 1953).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,950