Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1955. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,744 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,248 days or 22.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 838 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 17, 1987.
If a dog named Dudek - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dudek will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dudek will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1978Laetitia Casta
- 1979Erin Lang
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1988Ace Hood
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1014Anawrahta, founder of the Pagan Empire (d. 1077)
- 1771Laskarina Bouboulina, Greek commander (d. 1825)
- 1824Jean-Léon Gérôme, French painter and sculptor (d. 1904)
- 1854Jack Blackham, Australian cricketer (d. 1932)
- 1930Edsger W. Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist and academic, co-developed THE multiprogramming system (d. 2002)
- 1952Renaud, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1954Lubomir Stoykov, Bulgarian journalist and radio host
- 1956Theresa Burke, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1961Luis Felipe, Cuban gang leader, founded the Latin Kings
- 1983Hanna Verboom, Belgian-Dutch actress
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UYOJUICDMJ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words UYOJUICDMJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 1889An attack upon a U.S. Army paymaster and escort results in the theft of over $28,000 and the award of two Medals of Honor.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1943World War II: American troops invade Attu Island in the Aleutian Islands in an attempt to expel occupying Japanese forces.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- 1997Deep Blue, a chess-playing supercomputer, defeats Garry Kasparov in the last game of the rematch, becoming the first computer to beat a world-champion chess player in a classic match format.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isabel Suckling, Sharkey Bonano, Murat Dalkılıç, Lynn Carlin, Julie Peasgood, Al Hunter Ashton, Thunder, Young Rome, Don Gibson, Chuck Connors.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1955.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1955 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 5, 1974. Your score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 1955
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 93 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,744 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,248 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 838
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 1987
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1967 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 5, 1974 (-101)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1980 – Nicolas Duvauchelle, French actor; February 11, 1969 – Jennifer Aniston, American actress, director, and producer; December 1, 1957 – Vesta Williams, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,024