Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,212 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Dyme - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dyme will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dyme will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1975Coby Bell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1852Charles W. Fairbanks, American journalist and politician, 26th United States Vice President (d. 1918)
- 1871Frank Schlesinger, American astronomer and author (d. 1943)
- 1901Gladys Rockmore Davis, American painter (d. 1967)
- 1909Kurt Großkurth, German actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1930Stanley Elkin, American novelist, short story writer, and essayist (d. 1995)
- 1940Herbert Müller, Swiss race car driver (d. 1981)
- 1964Floyd Youmans, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1970Nicky Katt, American actor
- 1974Kevin Brown, English-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Albulena Haxhiu, Kosovo jurist and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Jo Slater, Brian Bonsall, Joshua Ledet, Dana Gould, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Edward Andrews, Fred Singer, Shenae Grimes, Robert Wagner, Scott Powell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 11, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1977 – Elden Henson, American actor; April 29, 1964 – Federico Castelluccio, Italian-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 4, 1986 – OMI, Jamaican singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,287