Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1972. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,463 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,154 days or 16.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 2004.
If a dog named Lumi - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lumi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lumi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan
- 1979Erin Lang
- 1983Holly Valance
- 1987Lim Seulong
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1014Anawrahta, founder of the Pagan Empire (d. 1077)
- 1571Niwa Nagashige, Japanese daimyo (d. 1637)
- 1817Fanny Cerrito, Italian ballerina and choreographer (d. 1909)
- 1927Gene Savoy, American explorer, author, and scholar (d. 2007)
- 1941Ian Redpath, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1951Mike Slemen, English rugby player and educator
- 1974Benoît Magimel, French actor
- 1975Francisco Cordero, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1985Matt Giraud, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1985Sifow, Japanese singer
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EGBAIHHYTAOP? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters EGBAIHHYTAOP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1310In France, fifty-four members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stake as heretics.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ole Ernst, Darnell Williams, Christopher Daniels, Don Dokken, Alessandro Nunziati, Dhani Lennevald, Margaret Agnes Bunn, György Bárdy, Conway Twitty, Norton Buffalo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1972.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1972 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 25, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 15, 1988. Your score is -103. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1972
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,463 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,154 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 625
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 2004
- Age in dog years: 277 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 25, 1966 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 15, 1988 (-103)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack (May 13, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1977 – Nicole Paggi, American actress; October 5, 1975 – Scott Weinger American actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 12, 1993 – Carl John Barrameda, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,063