Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1972. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,831 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,277 days or 17.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 638 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 2004.
If a dog named Toffy - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toffy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Toffy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AHUJWUUI? Check your answers here: Word finder AHUJWUUI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1979Erin Lang
- 1981Austin O'Brien
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1811Chang and Eng Bunker, Thai-American conjoined twins (d. 1874)
- 1861Frederick Russell Burnham, American soldier and adventurer (d. 1947)
- 1888Willis Augustus Lee, American admiral (d. 1945)
- 1890Helge Løvland, Norwegian decathlete (d. 1984)
- 1928Marco Ferreri, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1958Christian Brando, American actor (d. 2008)
- 1959Martha Quinn, American radio and television host
- 1970Jason Queally, English cyclist
- 1986Miguel Veloso, Portuguese footballer
- 1988Ace Hood, American rapper
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1880Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1943World War II: American troops invade Attu Island in the Aleutian Islands in an attempt to expel occupying Japanese forces.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iyaz, Cindy Yang, Ko So-young, Beth Hart, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Jean Hagen, Charlie Reid, Natalie Gal, Paul Rudd, Andy Breckman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1972.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1972 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 25, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 15, 1988. Your score is -103. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1972
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 162 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,831 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,277 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 638
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 2004
- Age in dog years: 282 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 25, 1966 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 15, 1988 (-103)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack (May 13, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1935 – Donald Sutherland, Canadian-American actor and producer; November 19, 1956 – Glynnis O'Connor, American actress; January 3, 1919 – Dorothy Morrison, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,081