Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1980. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,167 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,722 days or 12.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 2012.
If a dog named Apha - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Apha will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Apha will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1987Lim Seulong
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1890Willie Applegarth, English-American sprinter (d. 1958)
- 1895William Grant Still, American composer and conductor (d. 1978)
- 1912Saadat Hasan Manto, Indian-Pakistani author and screenwriter (d. 1955)
- 1964John Parrott, English snooker player and sportscaster
- 1974Benoît Magimel, French actor
- 1977Janne Ahonen, Finnish ski jumper and race car driver
- 1983Holly Valance, Australian actress and singer
- 1984John Bowie, American football player
- 1986Ronny Heberson Furtado de Araújo, Brazilian footballer
- 1987Monica Roșu, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrea Corr, Yılmaz Güney, Nell Gwyn, Brian Dunkleman, Abe Forsythe, Bob Keeshan, Mary Badham, Jill Clayburgh, Trent Reznor, Franco De Vita.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1980.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1980 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 7, 1983. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,167 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,722 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 480
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 2012
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 7, 1983 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (-123)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Call Me by Blondie (May 17, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1978 – Aimee Garcia, American actress; February 1, 1964 – Bugge Wesseltoft, Norwegian pianist and record producer (Jazzland Recordings); July 3, 1957 – Ken Ober, American comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880