Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,438 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 421 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1897Kurt Gerron
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1970Nicky Katt
- 1983Hanna Verboom
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1817Fanny Cerrito, Italian ballerina and choreographer (d. 1909)
- 1936Carla Bley, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (Jazz Composer’s Orchestra)
- 1952Renaud, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1960Gildor Roy, Canadian actor
- 1961Luis Felipe, Cuban gang leader, founded the Latin Kings
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan, American actor, director, and producer
- 1974Kevin Brown, English-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Hanna Verboom, Belgian-Dutch actress
- 1986Grubby, Dutch gamer
- 1992Thibaut Courtois, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1647Peter Stuyvesant arrives in New Amsterdam to replace Willem Kieft as Director-General of New Netherland, the Dutch colonial settlement in present-day New York City.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1889An attack upon a U.S. Army paymaster and escort results in the theft of over $28,000 and the award of two Medals of Honor.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1943World War II: American troops invade Attu Island in the Aleutian Islands in an attempt to expel occupying Japanese forces.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Whitney Sloan, Lenora Crichlow, Tatiana Doronina, Diana Scarwid, Chino Moreno, Jelena Rozga, Chew Chor Meng, Rachel Dratch, Jang Keun-suk, Derek Sherinian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1964 – Michael Boatman, American actor; April 25, 1988 – Sara Paxton, American actress and singer; November 26, 1933 – Stanley Long, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977