Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,702 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 430 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Gurtie - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gurtie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gurtie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1970Nicky Katt
- 1979Erin Lang
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1896Josip Štolcer-Slavenski Croatian composer and academic (d. 1955)
- 1925Edward J. King, American football player and politician, 66th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 2006)
- 1928Marco Ferreri, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya, Japanese singer, actor, and poet
- 1950Jeremy Paxman, English journalist and author
- 1958Christian Brando, American actor (d. 2008)
- 1964Tim Blake Nelson, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1978Judy Ann Santos, Filipino actress and producer
- 1988Marcel Kittel, German cyclist
- 1989Giovani dos Santos, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michiko Nomura, Hanna Verboom, Polly Walker, David Reivers, Chuck McCann, Majida El Roumi, Sarah Blasko, Jane Birkin, Serenay Sarıkaya, Haluk Piyes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1982 – Sophia Bush, American actress and director; March 16, 1949 – Elliott Murphy, American-French singer-songwriter and journalist; March 15, 1949 – John Duttine, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216