Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1978Laetitia Casta
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1985Matt Giraud
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1852Charles W. Fairbanks, American journalist and politician, 26th United States Vice President (d. 1918)
- 1911Mitchell Sharp, Canadian economist and politician, 23rd Canadian Minister of Finance (d. 2004)
- 1932Valentino Garavani, Italian fashion designer, founded Valentino SpA
- 1952Renaud, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1956Alex Lester, English radio host
- 1958Dan Ireland, American director and producer
- 1970Harold Ford, Jr., American lawyer and politician
- 1977Victor Matfield, South African rugby player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1982Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1987Albulena Haxhiu, Kosovo jurist and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1310In France, fifty-four members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stake as heretics.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cornelia Froboess, Cogie Domingo, Johnny Bennett, Keri Hilson, Tone Lōc, Ed Sabol, Winky Wright, Claudio Encarnacion Montero, David Bradley, Caroline Rhea.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1969 – Rachel Shelley, English model and actress; April 18, 1936 – Tommy Ivo, American actor and race car driver; September 13, 1945 – Noël Godin, Belgian actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,002