Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,494 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1983Holly Valance
- 1985Matt Giraud
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1896Josip Štolcer-Slavenski Croatian composer and academic (d. 1955)
- 1897Robert E. Gross, American businessman (d. 1961)
- 1907Rip Sewell, American baseball player and coach (d. 1989)
- 1911Phil Silvers, American actor and singer (d. 1985)
- 1940Herbert Müller, Swiss race car driver (d. 1981)
- 1952Warren Littlefield, American businessman
- 1958Walt Terrell, American baseball player
- 1963Roark Critchlow, Canadian-American actor
- 1974Billy Kidman, American wrestler, trainer, and producer
- 1986Abou Diaby, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1310In France, fifty-four members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stake as heretics.
- 1647Peter Stuyvesant arrives in New Amsterdam to replace Willem Kieft as Director-General of New Netherland, the Dutch colonial settlement in present-day New York City.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1880Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maki Goto, Ayaka, Don Calfa, John Rhys-Davies, Art Modell, Patrice Martinez, Virginia Williams, Sara Dallin, Nathan Jones, Vytautas Šapranauskas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1933 – Mark Damon, American actor and producer; January 14, 1935 – Ennio Girolami, Italian actor (d. 2013); January 26, 1955 – Eddie Van Halen, Dutch-American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Van Halen).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052