Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 131st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,369 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Oxley - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oxley will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Oxley will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1981Austin O'Brien
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1799John Lowell, Jr., American businessman and philanthropist, founded Lowell Institute (d. 1836)
- 1801Henri Labrouste, French architect and academic, designed the Sainte-Geneviève Library (d. 1875)
- 1894Martha Graham, American dancer and choreographer (d. 1991)
- 1903Charlie Gehringer, American baseball player and manager (d. 1993)
- 1922Ameurfina Melencio-Herrera, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1943Nancy Greene, Canadian skier and politician
- 1948Nirj Deva, Sri Lankan-English politician
- 1966Christoph Schneider, German drummer (Rammstein and Feeling B)
- 1970Harold Ford, Jr., American lawyer and politician
- 1983Daizee Haze, American wrestler and trainer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1943World War II: American troops invade Attu Island in the Aleutian Islands in an attempt to expel occupying Japanese forces.
- 1963Racist bombings in Birmingham, Alabama disrupt nonviolence in the Birmingham campaign and precipitate a crisis involving federal troops.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1997Deep Blue, a chess-playing supercomputer, defeats Garry Kasparov in the last game of the rematch, becoming the first computer to beat a world-champion chess player in a classic match format.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: KaDee Strickland, John Jarratt, Tina Louise, Stefán Karl Stefánsson, Sally Rand, Lucienne Boyer, Joseph Schmidt, Nathalie Simard, Jools Holland, Joey D. Vieira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Busy by Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1930 – John Frankenheimer, American director and producer (d. 2002); February 17, 1982 – Daniel Merriweather, Australian singer-songwriter and producer; September 13, 1962 – Hisao Egawa, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,260