Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 131st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,280 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Misso - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Misso will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Misso will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1975Coby Bell
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1981Austin O'Brien
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1752Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, German physician, physiologist, and anthropologist (d. 1840)
- 1811Jean-Jacques Challet-Venel, Swiss politician (d. 1893)
- 1902Karl Pärsimägi, Estonian painter (d. 1942)
- 1903Charlie Gehringer, American baseball player and manager (d. 1993)
- 1904Salvador Dalí, Spanish painter and illustrator (d. 1989)
- 1907Rose Ausländer, Ukrainian-English poet and author (d. 1988)
- 1924Antony Hewish, English astronomer and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1958Phil Smyth, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1986Grubby, Dutch gamer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1996The 1996 Mount Everest disaster: on a single day eight people die during summit attempts on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cindy Carol, Douglas Fairbanks, Bonnie Tyler, Candis Cayne, Diana Rigg, Amanda Tapping, Carol Cleveland, Marianna Efstratiou, Olivia Holt, Alana Austin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Busy by Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1991 – Dylan Mattingly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 10, 1959 – Florent Vollant, Canadian singer-songwriter (Kashtin); April 22, 1966 – Mariana Levy, Mexican actress and singer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,274