Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1903 was a Tuesday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,099 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 14,033 days or 38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1935.
If a dog named Sumatra - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 480 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sumatra will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sumatra will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Howard K. Smith
- 1924Maxine Cooper
- 1938Millie Perkins
- 1959Deborah Warner
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams
- 1968Catherine Tate
- 1968Tony Hawk
- 1981Rami Malek
- 1995Kenton Duty
- 1995Luke Benward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1754Franz Anton Hoffmeister, German composer and publisher (d. 1812)
- 1774Ellis Cunliffe Lister, English politician (d. 1853)
- 1840Alejandro Gorostiaga, Chilean colonel (d. 1912)
- 1914Howard K. Smith, American journalist and actor (d. 2002)
- 1921Farley Mowat, Canadian environmentalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1939Cyril Chantler, English pediatrician and academic
- 1956Kimiko Yo, Japanese actress
- 1972Doug Basham, American wrestler
- 1986Mouhamed Sene, Senegalese basketball player
- 1990Tobias Strobl, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 304Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
- 907Zhu Wen forces Emperor Ai into abdicating, ending the Tang dynasty after nearly three hundred years of rule.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Raymond: Two divisions of James B. McPherson’s XVII Corps turn the left wing of Confederate General John C. Pemberton’s defensive line on Fourteen Mile Creek, opening up the interior of Mississippi to the Union Army during the Vicksburg Campaign.
- 1937The Duke and Duchess of York are crowned as King George VI and Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in Westminster Abbey.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Per Oscarsson, Aunjanue Ellis, Jo Ann Pflug, Renée Elise Goldsberry, Jung Eun-ji, Ronald Colman, Araceli González, Djimon Hounsou, Yu Suzuki, Éowyn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 12, 1903.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1981 – Sam Brown, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; March 8, 1974 – Fardeen Khan, Indian actor; November 7, 1931 – G. Edward Griffin, American director, producer, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,344