Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1905 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1905. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,304 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,101 days or 38.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1937.
If a dog named Wall-E - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 537 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wall-E will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wall-E will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Howard K. Smith
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1942Billy Swan
- 1955Kix Brooks
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1978Malin Åkerman
- 1981Dennis Trillo
- 1981Rami Malek
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1874Clemens von Pirquet, Austrian pediatrician and immunologist (d. 1929)
- 1942Dragoljub Velimirović, Serbian chess player and theoretician (d. 2014)
- 1960Paul Arcand, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1961Jennifer Armstrong, American author
- 1962Brett Gurewitz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Bad Religion, Daredevils, and Error)
- 1966Bebel Gilberto, American-Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen, Norwegian singer (Dadafon, Krøyt, Kvitretten)
- 1978Aya Ishiguro, Japanese singer and fashion designer (Morning Musume and Tanpopo)
- 1981Erica Campbell, American model and actress
- 1986Mouhamed Sene, Senegalese basketball player
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters QIUYONOMM? Check your answers here: Unscramble words QIUYONOMM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1873Coronation of Oscar II of Sweden
- 1948Wilhelmina, Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands cedes throne.
- 1949The Soviet Union lifts its blockade of Berlin.
- 1955Nineteen days after bus workers went on strike in Singapore, rioting breaks out and seriously impacts Singapore’s bid for independence.
- 1957Alfonso de Portago crashes during the Mille Miglia, killing himself, his co-driver, Ed Nelson and ten spectators – five of whom were children.
- 2008An earthquake (measuring around 8.0 magnitude) occurs in Sichuan, China, killing over 69,000 people.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Tobias, Warren Oates, Pete Doherty, Sienna Guillory, Moira Anderson, Ray Sawyer, Isabella Glyn, Angie Everhart, Athol Fugard, Don Moen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 1905.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 1905 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1933. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 24, 1924. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,067 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,060 times in the year 1905. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 1905. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1905
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1905
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 65 days
- Age on next birthday: 116 years old
- Days since birth: 42,304 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,101 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,433
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1937
- Age in dog years: 537 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1933 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 24, 1924 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,067 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,060 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.V.MCMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1941 – Hannah Gordon, Scottish actress; December 17, 1945 – Ernie Hudson, American actor; June 9, 1961 – Michael J. Fox, Canadian-American actor, producer, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,874