Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,968 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Helene Weigel
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1928Burt Bacharach
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner
- 1955Kix Brooks
- 1958Eric Singer
- 1962April Grace
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1997Odeya Rush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1910Gordon Jenkins, American pianist and composer (d. 1984)
- 1925Yogi Berra, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1928Henry Cosby, American songwriter and producer (d. 2002)
- 1936Tom Snyder, American journalist and talk show host (d. 2007)
- 1943Linda Dano, American actress and author
- 1948Dave Heineman, American captain and politician, 39th Governor of Nebraska
- 1949Ross Bleckner, American painter, philanthropist, and activist
- 1961Jennifer Armstrong, American author
- 1974Marc Capdevila, Spanish swimmer
- 1978Hossein Rezazadeh, Iranian weightlifter and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 304Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
- 1797War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice.
- 1862U.S. federal troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1881In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1933The Agricultural Adjustment Act is enacted to restrict agricultural production by paying farmers subsidies.
- 1949The Soviet Union lifts its blockade of Berlin.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Shanks, Yamantaka Eye, Nathan Sykes, Cate Blanchett, Lance Bass, ZaSu Pitts, Aldis Hodge, Jason Reitman, Jude Ciccolella, Ian Moss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 12, 1935.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1964 – Hiro Takahashi, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005); December 14, 1932 – Charlie Rich, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1995); November 17, 1960 – Jonathan Ross, English actor and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 830