Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,247 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1962April Grace
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1970Samantha Mathis
- 1979Aaron Yoo
- 1995Kenton Duty
- 1995Luke Benward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1839Tôn Thất Thuyết, Vietnamese mandarin (d. 1913)
- 1936Guillermo Endara, Panamanian lawyer and politician, 32nd President of Panama (d. 2009)
- 1938Millie Perkins, American actress
- 1957Ziya Onis, Turkish economist and academic
- 1970Mike Weir, Canadian golfer
- 1977Aivar Priidel, Estonian footballer
- 1981Erica Campbell, American model and actress
- 1983Charilaos Pappas, Greek footballer
- 1986Emily VanCamp, Canadian actress
- 1997Odeya Rush, Israeli-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1955Nineteen days after bus workers went on strike in Singapore, rioting breaks out and seriously impacts Singapore’s bid for independence.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 2002Former US President Jimmy Carter arrives in Cuba for a five-day visit with Fidel Castro becoming the first President of the United States, in or out of office, to visit the island since Castro’s 1959 revolution.
- 2006Mass unrest by the Primeiro Comando da Capital begins in São Paulo (Brazil), leaving at least 150 dead.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Plimpton, Adrian Borland, Francis X. Bushman, Anna Rossinelli, Sarah Roemer, Rachael Taylor, Doc Shaw, Lee Mead, Lou Scheimer, Greg Kihn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1967.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happening by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1982 – Tom Payne, English actor; August 20, 1958 – Ukee Washington, American journalist and actor; September 15, 1953 – Keiko Takeshita, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962