Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,395 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Howard K. Smith
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1942Michel Fugain
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1956Kimiko Yo
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1963Deborah Kara Unger
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1976Kardinal Offishall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1828Dante Gabriel Rossetti, English poet and painter (d. 1882)
- 1842Jules Massenet, French composer (d. 1912)
- 1850Henry Cabot Lodge, American historian and politician (d. 1924)
- 1922Murray Gershenz, American actor and businessman (d. 2013)
- 1937George Carlin, American comedian, actor, and author (d. 2008)
- 1950Gabriel Byrne, Irish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Ray Gillen, American singer-songwriter (Badlands, Blue Murder, and Sun Red Sun) (d. 1993)
- 1964Pierre Morel, French director and cinematographer
- 1981Rami Malek, American actor
- 1985Jeroen Simaeys, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 254Pope Stephen I succeeds Pope Lucius I as the 23rd pope.
- 1191Richard I of England marries Berengaria of Navarre who is crowned Queen consort of England the same day.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1926General Strike: In the United Kingdom, a nine-day general strike by trade unions ends.
- 1933The Agricultural Adjustment Act is enacted to restrict agricultural production by paying farmers subsidies.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
- 2002Former US President Jimmy Carter arrives in Cuba for a five-day visit with Fidel Castro becoming the first President of the United States, in or out of office, to visit the island since Castro’s 1959 revolution.
- 2007Riots in which over 50 people are killed and over 100 are injured take place in Karachi upon the arrival in town of the Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Braeden, Tommy Davidson, Karl Slover, Isamu Kosugi, Danielle Harris, Nancy Malone, Andrew Bryniarski, Françoise Fabian, Jewel Brown, Sarah Jessica Parker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happening by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1959 – David Hyde Pierce, American actor and activist; December 6, 1938 – Patrick Bauchau, Belgian-American actor; November 15, 1968 – Jennifer Charles, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Elysian Fields, Lovage, and La Mar Enfortuna).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035