Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,706 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1924Maxine Cooper
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1959Ray Gillen
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1962April Grace
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1978Aya Ishiguro
- 1978Jason Biggs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1910Gordon Jenkins, American pianist and composer (d. 1984)
- 1922Murray Gershenz, American actor and businessman (d. 2013)
- 1930Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1936Frank Stella, American painter and sculptor
- 1939Jalal Dabagh, Kurdish journalist and politician
- 1942Billy Swan, American singer-songwriter
- 1950Helena Kennedy, Baroness Kennedy of The Shaws, Scottish lawyer, academic, and politician
- 1961Bruce McCulloch, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1962April Grace, American actress
- 1970Mike Weir, Canadian golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 907Zhu Wen forces Emperor Ai into abdicating, ending the Tang dynasty after nearly three hundred years of rule.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 1989The San Bernardino train disaster kills four people. A week later an underground gasoline pipeline explodes killing two more people.
- 2008An earthquake (measuring around 8.0 magnitude) occurs in Sichuan, China, killing over 69,000 people.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Singer, Haley Joel Osment, Leslie Caron, Juan Carlos Calabró, Usher, Vijay, Pamela Rooke, Chi Coltrane, Patrick Bergin, Marty Adams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 12, 1985.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1929 – Roy Hamilton, American singer (d. 1969); March 30, 1926 – Peter Marshall, American actor, singer, and game show host; November 13, 1941 – Dack Rambo, American actor (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930