Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,879 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mozzie - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mozzie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mozzie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Fritz Kortner
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner
- 1955Kix Brooks
- 1958Eric Singer
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1978Aya Ishiguro
- 1978Malin Åkerman
- 1983Domhnall Gleeson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1820Florence Nightingale, Italian-English nurse, social reformer, and statistician (d. 1910)
- 1932Joel Joffe, Baron Joffe, South African-English lawyer and politician
- 1935Johnny Bucyk, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1937Miriam Stoppard, English physician and author
- 1940Norman Whitfield, American songwriter and producer (d. 2008)
- 1942Ian Dury, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Blockheads and Kilburn and the High Roads) (d. 2000)
- 1959Ving Rhames, American actor and producer
- 1977Graeme Dott, Scottish snooker player and coach
- 1979Aaron Yoo, American actor
- 1983Virginie Razzano, French tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 907Zhu Wen forces Emperor Ai into abdicating, ending the Tang dynasty after nearly three hundred years of rule.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1821The first major battle of the Greek War of Independence against the Turks is fought in Valtetsi.
- 1862U.S. federal troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1926The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1968Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong forces attack Australian troops defending Fire Support Base Coral, east of Lai Khe in South Vietnam on the night of 12/13 May, resulting in heavy casualties on both sides and beginning the Battle of Coral–Balmoral.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Mumba, Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, Barbara Feldon, Gary Tibbs, Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., Tom Meighan, Crystal Reed, Dolly Parton, Joss Whedon, Philippé Wynne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 12, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1982 – Heather Matarazzo, American actress; June 14, 1922 – K. Asif, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1971); October 26, 1936 – Shelley Morrison, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,319