Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1911. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,546 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,182 days or 36.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1943.
If a dog named Monalisa - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 506 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Monalisa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Monalisa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Senta Berger
- 1954Johnny Logan
- 1964Tom Verica
- 1966Kamen Vodenicharov
- 1971Espen Lind
- 1977Pusha T
- 1987Candice Accola
- 1987Hunter Parrish
- 1993Bang Minah
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1759Elizabeth Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire (d. 1824)
- 1927Herbert Ross, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2001)
- 1930Vernon Shaw, Dominican politician, 5th President of Dominica (d. 2013)
- 1947Edgar Burcksen, Dutch-American film editor
- 1949Philip Kruse, Norwegian trumpeter and orchestra leader
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp, English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp)
- 1957Mar Roxas, Filipino economist and politician, 24th Filipino Secretary of the Interior
- 1968Dmitriy Shevchenko, Russian discus thrower and coach
- 1984Caroline Rotich, Kenyan runner
- 1986Giuliana Marino, German model
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Battle of Langside: The forces of Mary, Queen of Scots, are defeated by a confederacy of Scottish Protestants under James Stewart, Earl of Moray, her half-brother.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1861American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a “proclamation of neutrality” which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.
- 1880In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- 1940World War II: Germany’s conquest of France begins as the German army crosses the Meuse. Winston Churchill makes his “blood, toil, tears, and sweat” speech to the House of Commons.
- 1951The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 1972Faulty electrical wiring ignites a fire underneath the Playtown Cabaret in Osaka, Japan. Blocked exits and non-functional elevators lead to 118 fatalities, with many victims leaping to their deaths.
- 1990Dinamo Zagreb-Red Star Belgrade riot
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Jacobson, Sébastien Lefebvre, Paul Shane, Clive Swift, Mahesh Babu, Barrie Chase, Anthony Quayle, Billy Paul, Maura O'Connell, Heart Evangelista.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1911.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1911 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1911
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 267 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,546 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,182 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,340
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1943
- Age in dog years: 506 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1940 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1959 – Tracy Tormé, American screenwriter and producer; March 25, 1942 – Aretha Franklin, American singer-songwriter and pianist; July 21, 1974 – René Reinumägi, Estonian actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879