Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1922. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,289 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,096 days or 33.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1954.
If a dog named Etta - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 495 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Etta will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Etta will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Maxine Sullivan
- 1942Roger Young
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1965Hikari Ōta
- 1975Itatí Cantoral
- 1977Neil Hopkins
- 1979Jenny Winkler
- 1984Ginger Orsi
- 1987Charlotte Wessels
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1868Sumner Paine, American target shooter (d. 1904)
- 1913Robert Dorning, English actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1989)
- 1922Otl Aicher, German graphic designer and typographer (d. 1991)
- 1951Anand Modak, Indian composer and director (d. 2014)
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp, English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp)
- 1965Lari White, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1968Sonja Zietlow, German television host
- 1971Espen Lind, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Espionage)
- 1981Shaun Phillips, American football player
- 1986Lena Dunham, American actress, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julius’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to retake Derna from the Americans attack the city.
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1861The Great Comet of 1861 is discovered by John Tebbutt of Windsor, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1954The anti-National Service Riots, by Chinese middle school students in Singapore, take place.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1967Dr. Zakir Hussain becomes the third President of India. He is the first Muslim President of the Indian Union. He holds this position until August 24, 1969.
- 1972The Troubles: A car bombing outside a crowded pub in Belfast sparks a two-day gun battle involving the Provisional IRA, Ulster Volunteer Force and British Army. Seven people are killed and over 66 injured.
- 1996Severe thunderstorms and a tornado in Bangladesh kill 600 people.
- 2000In Enschede, the Netherlands, a fireworks factory explodes, killing 22 people, wounding 950, and resulting in approximately €450 million in damage.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Gomez, Ashley Tisdale, Catherine Mary Stewart, Cathy Lee Crosby, Greg Cipes, David Paich, Kimeru, Herb Levinson, Chris Spedding, Noel Callahan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1922.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1922 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 1906. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1922
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,289 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,096 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,228
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1954
- Age in dog years: 495 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 1906 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1953 – Jim Davidson, English comedian, actor, and television host; November 9, 1973 – Nick Lachey, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (98 Degrees); May 1, 1937 – Una Stubbs, English actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,970