Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1943. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,525 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,508 days or 26.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 966 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1975.
If a dog named Chinook - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chinook will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chinook will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Dominic Cossa
- 1937Zohra Lampert
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1965Hikari Ōta
- 1967Chuck Schuldiner
- 1980Waka Inoue
- 1981Rebecka Liljeberg
- 1981Sunny Leone
- 1983Grégory Lemarchal
- 1985Iwan Rheon
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1881Joe Forshaw, American runner (d. 1964)
- 1918Balasaraswati, Indian dancer and instructor (d. 1984)
- 1922Michael Ainsworth, English cricketer (d. 1978)
- 1946Waneta Hoyt, American murderer (d. 1998)
- 1947Charles Baxter (author), American novelist, essayist, and poet
- 1951Anand Modak, Indian composer and director (d. 2014)
- 1951Sharon Sayles Belton, American politician, 45th Mayor of Minneapolis
- 1975Jamie Allison, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Steve Mildenhall, English footballer
- 1982Oguchi Onyewu, American soccer player
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Donald’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1780The Cumberland Compact is signed by leaders of the settlers in early Tennessee.
- 1787Captain Arthur Phillip leaves Portsmouth, England, with eleven ships full of convicts (the “First Fleet”) to establish a penal colony in Australia.
- 1939The first commercial FM radio station in the United States is launched in Bloomfield, Connecticut. The station later becomes WDRC-FM.
- 1954The anti-National Service Riots, by Chinese middle school students in Singapore, take place.
- 1954The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- 1958During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
- 2015An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Skip Heller, Eric Tai, Brian Helgeland, Aidan Quinn, Ian Holm, Steven Shainberg, Daniel Cavanagh, Tonio K, Fernandel, Alan Opie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1943.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1943 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 27, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1928. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 330 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,525 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,508 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 966
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1975
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 27, 1915 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1928 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1969 – Elaine Irwin, American model; December 5, 1958 – Dean Erickson, American actor; April 22, 1925 – George Cole, English actor (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911