Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1947. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,897 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,299 days or 25.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1979.
If a dog named Maxcine - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxcine will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maxcine will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Miles’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Maxine Sullivan
- 1938Milton Johns
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1962Eduardo Palomo
- 1967Melanie Thornton
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1978Germán Magariños
- 1981James Yun
- 1987Hunter Parrish
- 1987Mei Kurokawa
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1895Nandor Fodor, Hungarian-American psychologist, parapsychologist, and author (d. 1964)
- 1911Maxine Sullivan, American singer and actress (d. 1987)
- 1938Laurent Beaudoin, Canadian businessman
- 1939Harvey Keitel, American actor and producer
- 1963Wally Masur, Australian tennis player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1965Hikari Ōta, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1972Darryl Sydor, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Christopher Ralph, Canadian actor
- 1986Giuliana Marino, German model
- 1987Candice Accola, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Battle of Langside: The forces of Mary, Queen of Scots, are defeated by a confederacy of Scottish Protestants under James Stewart, Earl of Moray, her half-brother.
- 1861American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a “proclamation of neutrality” which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.
- 1912The Royal Flying Corps, the forerunner of the Royal Air Force, is established in the United Kingdom.
- 1951The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
- 1972Faulty electrical wiring ignites a fire underneath the Playtown Cabaret in Osaka, Japan. Blocked exits and non-functional elevators lead to 118 fatalities, with many victims leaping to their deaths.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 1985Police release a bomb on MOVE headquarters in Philadelphia to end a stand-off, killing 11 MOVE members and destroying the homes of 250 city residents.
- 2000In Enschede, the Netherlands, a fireworks factory explodes, killing 22 people, wounding 950, and resulting in approximately €450 million in damage.
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
- 201249 dismembered bodies are discovered by Mexican authorities on Mexican Federal Highway 40.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathleen Freeman, Ben Silverstone, Olga Lopes-Seale, Pete Wishart, Peter Buck, Stompin' Tom Connors, Jill Balcon, LL Cool J, Charles Dennis, Peter DeLuise.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1947.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1947 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 25, 1961. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1947
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,897 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,299 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 944
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1979
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 25, 1961 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1926 – Fritz Weaver, American actor; January 3, 1976 – Nicholas Gonzalez, American actor and producer; July 10, 1965 – Alec Mapa, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915