Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1966. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,485 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,495 days or 17.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1998.
If a dog named Xasha - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xasha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Xasha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Mary Wells
- 1964Stephen Colbert
- 1965Lari White
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1977Neil Hopkins
- 1980Mau Marcelo
- 1981James Yun
- 1987Carrie Prejean
- 1998Karen Iwata
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1883Georgios Papanikolaou, Greek-American pathologist, invented the pap smear (d. 1962)
- 1922Michael Ainsworth, English cricketer (d. 1978)
- 1927Herbert Ross, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2001)
- 1937Trevor Baylis, English inventor, invented the wind-up radio
- 1964Ronnie Coleman, American bodybuilder
- 1975Cristian Bezzi, Italian rugby player and coach
- 1983Anita Görbicz, Hungarian handball player
- 1983Johnny Hoogerland, Dutch cyclist
- 1985Javier Balboa, Spanish-Equatoguinean footballer
- 1987Candice Accola, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dennis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1848First performance of Finland’s national anthem.
- 1862The USS Planter, a steamer and gunship, steals through Confederate lines and is passed to the Union, by a southern slave, Robert Smalls, who later was officially appointed as captain, becoming the first black man to command a United States ship.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca: The battle begins with Union General Sherman fighting toward Atlanta.
- 1940Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands flees her country to Great Britain after the German invasion. Princess Juliana takes her children to Canada for their safety.
- 1952The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1990Dinamo Zagreb-Red Star Belgrade riot
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stafford Repp, Tim Russ, Yutaka Yamamoto, Richard Farnsworth, Danny Pino, Ricardo Arjona, Ed O'Ross, Jean-Pierre Barda, Kirron Kher, Barbara Kelly.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1966 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +247. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1966
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,485 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,495 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 660
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1998
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+247)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1948 (-132)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas (May 14, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1950 – Daniel Benzali, Brazilian-American actor; December 23, 1969 – Mary Boquitas, Mexican singer and actress; May 15, 1966 – Pete Wiggs, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Saint Etienne).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117