Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,692 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,564 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 19, 2021.
If a dog named Rummy - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rummy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rummy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Maxine Sullivan
- 1922Bea Arthur
- 1944Carolyn Franklin
- 1956Steve Blackwood
- 1957Alan Ball
- 1965Lari White
- 1971Fana Mokoena
- 1975Itatí Cantoral
- 1977Samantha Morton
- 1980Mau Marcelo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1179Theobald III, Count of Champagne (d. 1201)
- 1913Theo Helfrich, German racing driver (d. 1978)
- 1949Zoë Wanamaker, American-English actress
- 1957Alan Ball, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Paul McDermott, Australian comedian, actor, and singer (Doug Anthony All Stars)
- 1971Rob Fredrickson, American football player
- 1973Eric Lewis, American pianist
- 1977Anthony Q. Farrell, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter
- 1983Jacob Reynolds, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1994Łukasz Moneta, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to retake Derna from the Americans attack the city.
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1848First performance of Finland’s national anthem.
- 1861American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a “proclamation of neutrality” which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.
- 1861The Great Comet of 1861 is discovered by John Tebbutt of Windsor, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1958May 1958 crisis: A group of French military officers lead a coup in Algiers demanding that a government of national unity be formed with Charles de Gaulle at its head in order to defend French control of Algeria.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 2014An explosion at an underground coal mine in south-western Turkey kills 301 miners.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Thomas, Thomas H. Ince, Camilo Sesto, Jimmy Bennett, Elsa Lunghini, Mark Steel, Oh Dal-su, Cynthia Myers, KB, Tyler Hilton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 13, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There for You by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1945 – Kathleen Chalfant, American actress; September 29, 1960 – Alan McGee, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Biff Bang Pow!); November 23, 1929 – Gloria Lynne, American singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,340