Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1992 was a Wednesday and it was the 134th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 323 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Faldarol - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 137 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Faldarol will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Faldarol will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Joe Louis
- 1922Bea Arthur
- 1966Darius Rucker
- 1977Anthony Q. Farrell
- 1977Brian Thomas Smith
- 1977Christopher Ralph
- 1977Ilse DeLange
- 1977Pusha T
- 1983Grégory Lemarchal
- 1991Francisco Lachowski
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1742Maria Christina, Duchess of Teschen (d. 1798)
- 1753Lazare Carnot, French general, mathematician, and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 1823)
- 1898Justin Tuveri, Italian-French soldier (d. 2007)
- 1930Vernon Shaw, Dominican politician, 5th President of Dominica (d. 2013)
- 1946Waneta Hoyt, American murderer (d. 1998)
- 1952John Kasich, American talk show host and politician, 69th Governor of Ohio
- 1965José Antonio Delgado, Venezuelan mountaineer (d. 2006)
- 1977Samantha Morton, English actress and director
- 1981Nicolas Jeanjean, French rugby player
- 1983Jacob Reynolds, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862The USS Planter, a steamer and gunship, steals through Confederate lines and is passed to the Union, by a southern slave, Robert Smalls, who later was officially appointed as captain, becoming the first black man to command a United States ship.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1940Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands flees her country to Great Britain after the German invasion. Princess Juliana takes her children to Canada for their safety.
- 1941World War II: Yugoslav royal colonel Dragoljub Mihailović starts fighting with German occupation troops, beginning the Serbian resistance.
- 1958May 1958 crisis: A group of French military officers lead a coup in Algiers demanding that a government of national unity be formed with Charles de Gaulle at its head in order to defend French control of Algeria.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 1990Dinamo Zagreb-Red Star Belgrade riot
- 2005The Bính Bridge opens to traffic in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Gordon, Selma Blair, Dexter Roberts, Rain Pryor, Edward Hardwicke, Bonnie Wright, Richard Belzer, Melissa Haro, Jerry Hall, Madeline Zima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 13, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1907 – Wade Mainer, American singer and banjo player (d. 2011); July 20, 1985 – Anastasia Perraki, Greek model; April 18, 1994 – Moisés Arias, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,251