Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1992 was a Wednesday and it was the 134th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,625 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,208 days or 9 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 326 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 20, 2024.
If a dog named Shy - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 137 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Herbert Ross
- 1935Dominic Cossa
- 1965Hikari Ōta
- 1966Kamen Vodenicharov
- 1975Evelin Samuel
- 1975Itatí Cantoral
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1980Mau Marcelo
- 1984Benny Dayal
- 1988Casey Donovan
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1742Maria Christina, Duchess of Teschen (d. 1798)
- 1753Lazare Carnot, French general, mathematician, and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 1823)
- 1916Sachidananda Routray, Indian Oriya-language poet (d. 2004)
- 1941Ritchie Valens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1959)
- 1944Sir Crispin Agnew, 11th Baronet, Scottish explorer, lawyer, and judge
- 1977Brian Thomas Smith, American actor and producer
- 1979Vyacheslav Shevchuk, Ukrainian footballer
- 1986Kris Versteeg, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Candice Accola, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1987Carrie Prejean, American model and author, Miss California USA 2009
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1862The USS Planter, a steamer and gunship, steals through Confederate lines and is passed to the Union, by a southern slave, Robert Smalls, who later was officially appointed as captain, becoming the first black man to command a United States ship.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1923Robert Bellarmine, a Doctor of the Catholic Church, is beatified.
- 1939The first commercial FM radio station in the United States is launched in Bloomfield, Connecticut. The station later becomes WDRC-FM.
- 1940Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands flees her country to Great Britain after the German invasion. Princess Juliana takes her children to Canada for their safety.
- 1952The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 1967Dr. Zakir Hussain becomes the third President of India. He is the first Muslim President of the Indian Union. He holds this position until August 24, 1969.
- 1998Race riots break out in Jakarta, Indonesia, where shops owned by Indonesians of Chinese descent are looted and women raped.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Lindsay, David Tomlinson, KK, Simi Garewal, Niall Matter, Sammy J, Kristina Wayborn, Ryan Malgarini, Kevin Skinner, Nancy Littlefield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 13, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1968. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 2014. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1937 – Ron O'Neal, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2004); April 2, 1974 – Harold Hunter, American skateboarder and actor (d. 2006); May 4, 1959 – Inger Nilsson, Swedish actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,493