Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 134th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,712 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Dominic Cossa
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1951Selina Scott
- 1958Frances Barber
- 1962Eduardo Palomo
- 1971Imogen Boorman
- 1977Pusha T
- 1984Ginger Orsi
- 1986Alexander Rybak
- 1988Casey Donovan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1832Juris Alunāns, Latvian philologist and author (d. 1864)
- 1856Tom O'Rourke, American boxer and manager (d. 1938)
- 1913William R. Tolbert, Jr., Liberian politician, 20th President of Liberia (d. 1980)
- 1944Armistead Maupin, American author, screenwriter, and actor
- 1945Lou Marini, American saxophonist and composer (The Blues Brothers)
- 1950Stevie Wonder, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1962Paul Burstow, English politician
- 1964Ronnie Coleman, American bodybuilder
- 1965Lari White, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1977Ilse DeLange, Dutch singer-songwriter (The Common Linnets)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1861American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a “proclamation of neutrality” which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1880In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.
- 1954The anti-National Service Riots, by Chinese middle school students in Singapore, take place.
- 1967Dr. Zakir Hussain becomes the third President of India. He is the first Muslim President of the Indian Union. He holds this position until August 24, 1969.
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
- 2014Major floods in Southeast Europe kill at least 47 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Forrest Tucker, Tricky, Marilyn Horne, Forrest, Birol Ünel, Tony Bui, Jaleel White, Vickie Rushton, Hugh Mitchell, Gladys O'Connor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1996.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 14, 1949 – Antony Sher, South African-English actor, director, and screenwriter; September 21, 1959 – Dave Coulier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 11, 1971 – MC Lyte, American rapper and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922