Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 2005. It was the 20th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,884 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,628 days or 4.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 19, 2037.
If a dog named Puchito - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Puchito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Puchito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Joe Louis
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1964Stephen Colbert
- 1967Chuck Schuldiner
- 1977Samantha Morton
- 1981Rebecka Liljeberg
- 1981Sunny Leone
- 1982Yoko Kumada
- 1987Carrie Prejean
- 1993Bang Minah
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1908Eugen Kapp, Estonian composer and educator (d. 1996)
- 1938Milton Johns, English actor
- 1950Bobby Valentine, American baseball player and manager
- 1965Hikari Ōta, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1965Tasmin Little, English violinist and educator
- 1975Jamie Allison, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Magdalena Walach, Polish actress
- 1979Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland
- 1984Benny Dayal, Indian singer (S5)
- 1993Bang Minah, South Korean singer and actress (Girl’s Day)
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1861The Great Comet of 1861 is discovered by John Tebbutt of Windsor, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1865American Civil War: Battle of Palmito Ranch: In far south Texas, more than a month after Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s surrender, the last land battle of the Civil War ends with a Confederate victory.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1923Robert Bellarmine, a Doctor of the Catholic Church, is beatified.
- 1992Li Hongzhi gives the first public lecture on Falun Gong in Changchun, People’s Republic of China.
- 1994Johnny Carson makes his last television appearance on Late Show with David Letterman.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
- 2014Major floods in Southeast Europe kill at least 47 people.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Jane Croft, Ian Curtis, Demond Wilson, Manolo Escobar, John Charles Thomas, Greg Serano, Bruce McCulloch, Sharon Lawrence, Dave Lamb, Bobby Ellsworth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 2005.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 2005 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 16, 2006. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 2005
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 20th Friday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,884 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,628 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 166
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 2037
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 16, 2006 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1983 (-148)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani (May 14, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1960 – Frédéric Pierrot, French actor; August 28, 1991 – Kyle Massey, American actor and rapper; October 1, 1947 – Mariska Veres, Dutch singer (Shocking Blue) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898