Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,787 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Meko - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Meko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Tim Pigott-Smith
- 1950Danny Kirwan
- 1950Stevie Wonder
- 1966Darius Rucker
- 1966Kamen Vodenicharov
- 1977Anthony Q. Farrell
- 1977Neil Hopkins
- 1977Pusha T
- 1983Jacob Reynolds
- 1988Paulo Avelino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1712Count Johann Hartwig Ernst von Bernstorff, Danish politician and diplomat (d. 1772)
- 1950Manning Marable, American author and academic (d. 2011)
- 1951Anand Modak, Indian composer and director (d. 2014)
- 1952Mary Walsh, Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Andrea Klump, German terrorist
- 1975Evelin Samuel, Estonian singer and actress
- 1977Pusha T, American rapper (Clipse)
- 1979Mickey Madden, American bass player (Maroon 5)
- 1981Rebecka Liljeberg, Swedish actress
- 1983Natalie Cassidy, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787Captain Arthur Phillip leaves Portsmouth, England, with eleven ships full of convicts (the “First Fleet”) to establish a penal colony in Australia.
- 1861American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a “proclamation of neutrality” which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.
- 1912The Royal Flying Corps, the forerunner of the Royal Air Force, is established in the United Kingdom.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1963The U.S. Supreme Court case Brady v. Maryland is decided.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 2006São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
- 2015An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruno Nogueira, Renée Björling, Bobby Goldsboro, Carl Switzer, Caroline Quentin, Helena Christensen, Wendy Craig, Isis King, Becca Tobin, Rachel Melvin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 13, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1969 – J. B. Blanc, French-English actor and director; November 15, 1974 – Chad Kroeger, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nickelback); June 10, 1941 – Jürgen Prochnow, German-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219