Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 134th day of the year 1929. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,153 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,051 days or 30.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,123 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 20, 1961.
If a dog named Dee Dee - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dee Dee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dee Dee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Arve Opsahl
- 1925Patrice Munsel
- 1926Eric Morecambe
- 1942Prentis Hancock
- 1971Nasha Aziz
- 1972Gabriel Mann
- 1973Anais Granofsky
- 1973Natalie Appleton
- 1977Sophie Anderton
- 1984Olly Murs
View the complete list of May 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1885Otto Klemperer, German composer and conductor (d. 1973)
- 1905Antonio Berni, Argentinian painter, illustrator, and engraver (d. 1981)
- 1932Mario Bichón, Chilean civil servant and politician (d. 2013)
- 1933Frank Harte, Irish singer and musicologist (d. 2005)
- 1942Tony Pérez, Cuban-American baseball player and manager
- 1943Elizabeth Ray, American secretary and model
- 1948Bob Woolmer, Indian-English cricketer and coach (d. 2007)
- 1972Gabriel Mann, American actor
- 1980Pavel Londak, Estonian footballer
- 1988Jayne Appel, American basketball player
View the complete list of May 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Angie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Jamestown, Virginia is settled as an English colony.
- 1889The children’s charity, the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is launched in London.
- 1925Virginia Woolf’s novel Mrs Dalloway is published.
- 1931Ådalen shootings: Five people are killed in Ådalen, Sweden, as soldiers open fire on an unarmed trade union demonstration.
- 1940World War II: Rotterdam is bombed by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1943World War II: A Japanese submarine sinks AHS Centaur off the coast of Queensland.
- 1948Israel is declared to be an independent state and a provisional government is established. Immediately after the declaration, Israel is attacked by the neighboring Arab states, triggering the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1973Skylab, the United States’ first space station, is launched.
- 2004The Constitutional Court of South Korea overturns the impeachment of President Roh Moo-hyun.
- 2013Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan declares a state of emergency in the northeast states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa due to the terrorist activities of Boko Haram.
View the complete list of May 14 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yurie Midori, Billy Preston, Dan Dailey, Gucci Mane, Francis X. Bushman, Chris Tucker, Gina Carano, Kenneth Welsh, Melissa McBride, Mikhail Scherbakov.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 14, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 5, 1901. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 14, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 134th day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,153 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,051 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,123
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 20, 1961
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1914 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 5, 1901 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.V.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1920 – Delbert Mann, American director and producer (d. 2007); April 23, 1948 – Serge Thériault, Canadian actor; October 12, 1942 – Melvin Franklin, American singer and actor (The Temptations) (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,918