Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 134th day of the year 1929. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,234 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,411 days or 31.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 20, 1961.
If a dog named Paden - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paden will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Paden will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Will "Dub" Jones
- 1936Charlie Gracie
- 1943Elizabeth Ray
- 1947Tamara Dobson
- 1959Steve Hogarth
- 1962Ian Astbury
- 1966Marianne Denicourt
- 1974Jennifer Allan
- 1985Georgia Salpa
- 1986Camila Sodi
View the complete list of May 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1943Elizabeth Ray, American secretary and model
- 1945George Nicholls, English rugby player
- 1955Jens Sparschuh, German author and playwright
- 1959Steve Hogarth, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Marillion, The Europeans, and How We Live)
- 1964Suzy Kolber, American sportscaster and producer
- 1965Eoin Colfer, Irish author
- 1973Voshon Lenard, American basketball player
- 1978Eddie House, American basketball player
- 1984Michael Rensing, German footballer
- 1993Bence Rakaczki, Hungarian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of May 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Fredrick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1643Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
- 1787In Philadelphia, delegates convene a Constitutional Convention to write a new Constitution for the United States; George Washington presides.
- 1889The children’s charity, the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is launched in London.
- 1935The Philippines ratifies an independence agreement.
- 1940World War II: Rotterdam is bombed by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1943World War II: A Japanese submarine sinks AHS Centaur off the coast of Queensland.
- 1951Trains run on the Talyllyn Railway in Wales for the first time since preservation, making it the first railway in the world to be operated by volunteers.
- 1970Andreas Baader is freed from custody by Ulrike Meinhof, Gudrun Ensslin and others, a pivotal moment in the formation of The Red Army Faction.
- 1973Skylab, the United States’ first space station, is launched.
- 2004The Constitutional Court of South Korea overturns the impeachment of President Roh Moo-hyun.
View the complete list of May 14 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Demi Moore, Ryo Ryusei, Stefan Booth, Vytautas Kernagis, Zuhal Olcay, Mike Scott, Sarah Lancashire, Marie Menken, Brooke Vincent, Jerry Messing.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 14, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 5, 1901. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 14, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 134th day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,234 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,411 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,159
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 20, 1961
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1914 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 5, 1901 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.V.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1956 – Jon Walmsley, English-American singer-songwriter and actor; December 16, 1961 – Shane Black, American actor, director, and screenwriter; April 26, 1967 – Kane, Spanish-American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,822