Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 134th day of the year 1929. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,487 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,162 days or 30.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 20, 1961.
If a dog named Kurtis - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kurtis will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kurtis will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Rüdiger Vogler
- 1953Tom Cochrane
- 1962Ian Astbury
- 1964Suzy Kolber
- 1969Cate Blanchett
- 1974Jennifer Allan
- 1977Pusha T
- 1983Tom Welham
- 1999Francis Magundayao
View the complete list of May 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1657Sambhaji, Indian emperor (d. 1689)
- 1832Charles Peace, English criminal (d. 1879)
- 1905Jean Daniélou, French cardinal and theologian (d. 1974)
- 1942Malise Ruthven, Irish author and academic
- 1947Tamara Dobson, American actress (d. 2006)
- 1953Norodom Sihamoni, Cambodian king
- 1955Dennis Martínez, Nicaraguan baseball player and coach
- 1959Robert Greene, American author and translator
- 1962C.C. DeVille, American guitarist, songwriter, and actor (Poison and Samantha 7)
- 1979Dan Auerbach, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Black Keys)
View the complete list of May 14 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VEEEPFATX? Check your answers here: Unscramble words VEEEPFATX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1610Henry IV of France is assassinated, bringing Louis XIII to the throne.
- 1796Edward Jenner administers the first smallpox inoculation.
- 1811Paraguay: Pedro Juan Caballero, Fulgencio Yegros and José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia start actions to depose the Spanish governor
- 1836The Treaties of Velasco are signed in Velasco, Texas.
- 1879The first group of 463 Indian indentured laborers arrives in Fiji aboard the Leonidas.
- 1925Virginia Woolf’s novel Mrs Dalloway is published.
- 1940World War II: Rotterdam is bombed by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1963Kuwait joins the United Nations.
- 2004The Constitutional Court of South Korea overturns the impeachment of President Roh Moo-hyun.
- 2012Agni Air Flight CHT crashes near Jomsom Airport in Jomsom, Nepal, after a failed go-around, killing 15 people.
View the complete list of May 14 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roxanne Guinoo, Izzy Canillo, Ray Peterson, Psy, Steve Peregrin Took, Harun Tekin, Sarah Bernhardt, Luciano Pavarotti, Callan McAuliffe, Toby Gad.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 14, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 5, 1901. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 14, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 134th day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,487 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,162 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,134
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 20, 1961
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1914 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 5, 1901 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.V.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1961 – T La Rock, American rapper; July 13, 1968 – Robert Gant, American actor; June 30, 1928 – Orhan Boran, Turkish television host and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871