Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 134th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Del Moore
- 1936Bobby Darin
- 1936Charlie Gracie
- 1943Elizabeth Ray
- 1944George Lucas
- 1945Francesca Annis
- 1951Robert Zemeckis
- 1973Natalie Appleton
- 1983Amber Tamblyn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1657Sambhaji, Indian emperor (d. 1689)
- 1868Magnus Hirschfeld, German physician and sexologist (d. 1935)
- 1929Gump Worsley, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1959Markus Büchel, Liechtensteiner politician, 9th Prime Minister of Liechtenstein (d. 2013)
- 1963Pat Borders, American baseball player and coach
- 1974Krister Axel, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Carlos Tenorio, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1984Gary Ablett, Jr., Australian footballer
- 1984Michael Rensing, German footballer
- 1985Dustin Lynch, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Battle of Agnadello: In northern Italy, French forces defeat the Venetians.
- 1643Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
- 1747War of the Austrian Succession: A British fleet under Admiral George Anson defeats the French at the First Battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1836The Treaties of Velasco are signed in Velasco, Texas.
- 1913Governor of New York William Sulzer approves the charter for the Rockefeller Foundation, which begins operations with a $100 million donation from John D. Rockefeller.
- 1931Ådalen shootings: Five people are killed in Ådalen, Sweden, as soldiers open fire on an unarmed trade union demonstration.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of the Netherlands ends with the Netherlands surrendering to Germany.
- 1970Andreas Baader is freed from custody by Ulrike Meinhof, Gudrun Ensslin and others, a pivotal moment in the formation of The Red Army Faction.
- 1988Carrollton bus collision: A drunk driver traveling the wrong way on Interstate 71 near Carrollton, Kentucky, United States hits a converted school bus carrying a church youth group. Twenty-seven die in the crash and ensuing fire.
- 2013Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan declares a state of emergency in the northeast states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa due to the terrorist activities of Boko Haram.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aleksandr Abdulov, Raymond Ochoa, Harry Shearer, Oliver, Mayra Verónica, Jean-Pierre François, John Ford, Tara Strong, Harry Shum, Jr., Maddy Prior.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 14, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kansas City by Wilbert Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1979 – Santino Marella, Canadian wrestler and actor; November 19, 1976 – Robin Dunne, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 13, 1941 – Anouska Hempel, New Zealand-English actress and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,080