Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1904 was a Sunday and it was the 136th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,369 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,401 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Utah Phillips
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1959Beverly Jo Scott
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1969Assala Nasri
- 1972Conrad Keely
- 1982Bradford Cox
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1841Clarence Dutton, American commander and geologist (d. 1912)
- 1892Jimmy Wilde, Welsh boxer (d. 1969)
- 1923John Lanchbery, English-Australian composer and conductor (d. 2003)
- 1935Akihiro Miwa, Japanese singer, actor, director, composer, and author
- 1953George Brett, American baseball player and coach
- 1954Diana Liverman, English-American geographer and academic
- 1956Andreas Loverdos, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister of Labour
- 1966Pete Wiggs, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Saint Etienne)
- 1976David Copeland, English terrorist
- 1978Amy Chow, American gymnast and pediatrician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Emperor Valentinian II is assassinated while advancing into Gaul against the Frankish usurper Arbogast. He is found hanging in his residence at Vienne.
- 1919The Winnipeg General Strike begins. By 11:00, almost the whole working population of Winnipeg had walked off the job.
- 1940McDonald’s opens its first restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
- 1941First flight of the Gloster E.28/39 the first British and Allied jet aircraft.
- 1953Cubmaster Don Murphy organized the first pinewood derby, in Manhattan Beach, California, by Pack 280c.
- 1957At Malden Island in the Pacific Ocean, Britain tests its first hydrogen bomb in Operation Grapple.
- 1963Project Mercury: The launch of the final Mercury mission, Mercury-Atlas 9 with astronaut Gordon Cooper on board. He becomes the first American to spend more than a day in space, and the last American to go into space alone.
- 1970Philip Lafayette Gibbs and James Earl Green are killed at Jackson State University by police during student protests.
- 1997The United States government acknowledges the existence of the “Secret War” in Laos and dedicates the Laos Memorial in honor of Hmong and other “Secret War” veterans.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristian Bush, Joanna Pettet, Jean Ritchie, Marc Hunter, Mitzi Kapture, Nagisa Katahira, Noriko Sakai, Yehuda Poliker, Idris Elba, Elizabeth Cook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 15, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1971 – Method Man, American rapper, record producer and actor (Wu-Tang Clan); September 4, 1949 – Darryl Cotton, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Zoot and Cotton Keays & Morris) (d. 2012); August 25, 1913 – Don DeFore, American actor and singer (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039