Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1914 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,778 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,279 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909James Mason
- 1935Akihiro Miwa
- 1942K. T. Oslin
- 1947Graeham Goble
- 1963Brenda Bakke
- 1978David Krumholtz
- 1981Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- 1982Alexandra Breckenridge
- 1982Bradford Cox
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1936Wavy Gravy, American clown and activist
- 1940Don Nelson, American basketball player and coach
- 1940Lainie Kazan, American actress and singer
- 1941Jaxon, American illustrator and publisher, co-founded the Rip Off Press (d. 2006)
- 1942Lois Johnson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1949George Adams, American basketball player
- 1959Khaosai Galaxy, Thai boxer and politician
- 1960R. Kuhaneswaran, Sri Lankan politician
- 1969Emmitt Smith, American football player and sportscaster
- 1976Ryan Leaf, American football player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1252Pope Innocent IV issues the papal bull ad extirpanda, which authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1849Troops of the Two Sicilies take Palermo and crush the republican government of Sicily.
- 1851The first Australian gold rush is proclaimed, although the discovery had been made three months earlier.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca, Georgia ends.
- 1869Women’s suffrage: In New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman Suffrage Association.
- 1911Three hundred three Chinese and five Japanese immigrants are killed in the Torreón massacre when the forces of the Mexican Revolution led by Francisco I. Madero’s brother Emilio Madero take the city of Torreón from the Federales.
- 1934Kārlis Ulmanis establishes an authoritarian government in Latvia.
- 1941First flight of the Gloster E.28/39 the first British and Allied jet aircraft.
- 1941Joe DiMaggio begins a 56-game hitting streak.
- 1987The Soviet Union launches the Polyus prototype orbital weapons platform. It fails to reach orbit.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russell Tovey, Marcie Blane, Angelique Morgan, Mariano Raffo, Linn Oeymo, Mary Jackson, Mathew St. Patrick, Tracy Chapman, Barney Clark, Anja Silja.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 15, 1914.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1904 – Rocco D'Assunta, Italian actor, comedian and playwright (d. 1970); September 2, 1953 – John Zorn, American saxophonist, composer, and producer (Naked City, Masada, and Painkiller); September 4, 1957 – Khandi Alexander, American actress, dancer, and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071