Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1948. It was the 20th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,179 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,726 days or 23.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 22, 1980.
If a dog named Enzo Pennie - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Enzo Pennie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Enzo Pennie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Roy Stewart
- 1935Utah Phillips
- 1940Lainie Kazan
- 1947Graeham Goble
- 1948Brian Eno
- 1955Lee Horsley
- 1956Peter Salmon
- 1984Mr Probz
- 1984Samantha Noble
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1786Dimitris Plapoutas, Greek general and politician (d. 1864)
- 1841Clarence Dutton, American commander and geologist (d. 1912)
- 1901Luis Monti, Argentinian-Italian footballer and manager (d. 1983)
- 1915Paul Samuelson, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2009)
- 1936Wavy Gravy, American clown and activist
- 1948Kathleen Sebelius, American politician, 44th Governor of Kansas
- 1967Orlando Zapata, Cuban plumber and activist (d. 2010)
- 1985Tania Cagnotto, Italian diver
- 1986Thomas Brown, American football player
- 1996Birdy, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sean’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1793Diego Marín Aguilera flies a glider for “about 360 meters”, at a height of 5–6 meters, during one of the first attempted manned flights.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca, Georgia ends.
- 1940McDonald’s opens its first restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
- 1941Joe DiMaggio begins a 56-game hitting streak.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- 1972In Laurel, Maryland, Arthur Bremer shoots and paralyzes Alabama Governor George Wallace while he is campaigning to become President.
- 1987The Soviet Union launches the Polyus prototype orbital weapons platform. It fails to reach orbit.
- 1997The United States government acknowledges the existence of the “Secret War” in Laos and dedicates the Laos Memorial in honor of Hmong and other “Secret War” veterans.
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allu Arjun, Laura Bell Bundy, Dora Bryan, Ida Maria, Susan Stafford, Caroline John, Simon Yam, Vanessa Lorenzo, Andrew Dice Clay, Kevin Sussman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 15, 1948.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th May 1948 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 15, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 136th day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 20th Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,179 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,726 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 887
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 22, 1980
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1957 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.V.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1989 – Kim So-eun, South Korean actress; January 28, 1934 – Mitr Chaibancha, Thai actor and producer (d. 1970); May 27, 1982 – Michael de Grussa, Australian singer-songwriter and pianist (The Kill Devil Hills).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,838