Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1951. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,756 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,252 days or 22.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 839 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 21, 1983.
If a dog named Lily-Anne - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lily-Anne will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lily-Anne will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1960Greg Wise
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore
- 1960Rob Bowman
- 1968Sophie Raworth
- 1982Tatsuya Fujiwara
- 1984Mr Probz
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1874Polaire, French singer and actress (d. 1939)
- 1905Joseph Cotten, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1911Max Frisch, Swiss author and playwright (d. 1991)
- 1920Michel Audiard, French director and screenwriter (d. 1985)
- 1935Ted Dexter, Italian-English cricketer
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti, Italian-American actress and singer
- 1961Katrin Cartlidge, English actress (d. 2002)
- 1982Bradford Cox, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Deerhunter)
- 1982Jessica Sutta, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Pussycat Dolls)
- 1984Samantha Noble, Australian actress
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589King Authari marries Theodelinda, daughter of the Bavarian duke Garibald I. A Catholic, she has great influence among the Lombard nobility.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots marries James Hepburn, 4th Earl of Bothwell, her third husband.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1800King George III of the United Kingdom survives an assassination attempt by James Hadfield, who is later acquitted by reason of insanity.
- 1817Opening of the first private mental health hospital in the United States, the Asylum for the Relief of Persons Deprived of the Use of Their Reason (now Friends Hospital) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1905Las Vegas, is founded when 110 acre, in what later would become downtown, are auctioned off.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1932In an attempted coup d'état, the Prime Minister of Japan Inukai Tsuyoshi is assassinated.
- 1943Joseph Stalin dissolves the Comintern (or Third International).
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Dempsey, Robert Redford, Charles Durning, Alexia Vassiliou, Katrina Elam, Tony Martin, Carl Cox, Heather Headley, Rebecca Schull, Hugh O'Conor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 15, 1951.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th May 1951 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 15th May 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 15, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 135th day of 1951
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 81 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,756 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,252 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 839
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 21, 1983
- Age in dog years: 288 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1941 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1970 (-137)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1951 – Anjelica Huston, American actress and director; July 27, 1960 – Gabrielle Glaister, English actress; June 27, 1951 – Julia Duffy, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,829