Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1975. It was the 20th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,139 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,380 days or 14.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 547 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 21, 2007.
If a dog named Napoleona - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Napoleona will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Napoleona will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Mireille Darc
- 1942Lois Johnson
- 1953Mike Oldfield
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore
- 1961Melle Mel
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1969Assala Nasri
- 1982Jessica Sutta
- 1991Mollee Gray
- 1992Clark Beckham
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1397Sejong the Great, Korean king (d. 1450)
- 1891Mikhail Bulgakov, Russian author and playwright (d. 1940)
- 1926Peter Shaffer, English playwright and screenwriter
- 1937Karin Krog, Norwegian singer
- 1942K. T. Oslin, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1943Freddie Perren, American songwriter, producer, and conductor (d. 2004)
- 1972David Charvet, French actor and singer
- 1974Vassilis Kikilias, Greek basketball player and politician
- 1986Matías Fernández, Chilean footballer
- 1997Erica Green, American murder victim (d. 2001)
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots marries James Hepburn, 4th Earl of Bothwell, her third husband.
- 1776American Revolution: The Virginia Convention instructs its Continental Congress delegation to propose a resolution of independence from Great Britain, paving the way for the United States Declaration of Independence.
- 1793Diego Marín Aguilera flies a glider for “about 360 meters”, at a height of 5–6 meters, during one of the first attempted manned flights.
- 1811Paraguay declares independence from Spain.
- 1862President Abraham Lincoln signs a bill into law creating the United States Bureau of Agriculture. It is later renamed the United States Department of Agriculture.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Russian minelayer Amur lays a minefield about 15 miles off Port Arthur and sinks Japan’s battleships Hatsuse, 15,000 tons, with 496 crew and Yashima.
- 1963Project Mercury: The launch of the final Mercury mission, Mercury-Atlas 9 with astronaut Gordon Cooper on board. He becomes the first American to spend more than a day in space, and the last American to go into space alone.
- 1966After a policy dispute, Prime Minister Nguyễn Cao Kỳ of South Vietnam’s ruling junta launches a military attack on the forces of General Tôn Thất Đính, forcing him to abandon his command.
- 1972In Laurel, Maryland, Arthur Bremer shoots and paralyzes Alabama Governor George Wallace while he is campaigning to become President.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Robertson, Jan Ravens, Jun. K, Lindsey Shaw, John Stuart, Josh Charles, Leigh Whannell, Sherry Jackson, James Longley, Yuko Ogura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 15, 1975.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th May 1975 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1947. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1990. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You) by Tony Orlando and Dawn as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 15th May 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 15, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 135th day of 1975
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 20th Thursday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,139 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,380 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 547
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 21, 2007
- Age in dog years: 196 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1947 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1990 (-172)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You) by Tony Orlando and Dawn (May 17, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1934 – Phil Ramone, South African-American record producer, co-founded A & R Recording (d. 2013); March 14, 1992 – Jasmine Murray, American model and singer, Miss Mississippi 2014; May 24, 1967 – Tamer Karadağlı, Turkish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073