Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,159 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norrie Paramor
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti
- 1942K. T. Oslin
- 1942Lois Johnson
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1951Dennis Frederiksen
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1961Melle Mel
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1990Lee Jong-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1894Feg Murray, American hurdler and cartoonist (d. 1973)
- 1895Astrid Zachrison, Swedish super-centenarian (d. 2008)
- 1905Abraham Zapruder, American businessman, filmed the Zapruder film (d. 1970)
- 1905Joseph Cotten, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1945Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza
- 1954Diana Liverman, English-American geographer and academic
- 1970Alison Jackson, English photographer, director, and screenwriter
- 1978Krissy Taylor, American model (d. 1995)
- 1988Indrek Kajupank, Estonian basketball player
- 1991Mollee Gray, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1755Laredo, Texas is established by the Spaniards.
- 1811Paraguay declares independence from Spain.
- 1849Troops of the Two Sicilies take Palermo and crush the republican government of Sicily.
- 1862President Abraham Lincoln signs a bill into law creating the United States Bureau of Agriculture. It is later renamed the United States Department of Agriculture.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca, Georgia ends.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1919Greek invasion of Smyrna. During the invasion, the Greek army kills or wounds 350 Turks. Those responsible are punished by the Greek Commander Aristides Stergiades.
- 1951The Polish cultural attaché in Paris, Czesław Miłosz, asks the French government for political asylum.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1974Ma'alot massacre: Members of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine attack and take hostages at an Israeli school; a total of 31 people are killed, including 22 schoolchildren.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stacy Clark, Raúl di Blasio, David Pack, Junior Kimbrough, Kevin Costner, Sister Rosetta Tharpe, Olga Lopes-Seale, Kathleen Freeman, Kaneto Shiozawa, Terrell Owens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 1981.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1937 – Ken Ogata, Japanese actor (d. 2008); July 13, 1996 – Jena Irene, American singer-songwriter; March 3, 1933 – Alfredo Landa, Spanish actor and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950