Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,310 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Dami - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dami will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dami will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1950Nicholas Hammond
- 1960Rob Bowman
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1974Ahmet Zappa
- 1980Rocky Marquette
- 1982Alexandra Breckenridge
- 1982Tatsuya Fujiwara
- 1987Jennylyn Mercado
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1891Fritz Feigl, Austrian-Brazilian chemist and academic (d. 1971)
- 1914Turk Broda, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1972)
- 1929George Selden, American author (d. 1989)
- 1936Ralph Steadman, English painter and illustrator
- 1948Valentina Gerasimova, Kazakhstani runner
- 1951Frank Wilczek, American mathematician and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1959Khaosai Galaxy, Thai boxer and politician
- 1967John Smoltz, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1970Desmond Howard, American football player and sportscaster
- 1991Mollee Gray, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 1755Laredo, Texas is established by the Spaniards.
- 1836Francis Baily observes “Baily’s beads” during an annular eclipse.
- 1928Walt Disney character Mickey Mouse premieres in his first cartoon, Plane Crazy.
- 1929A fire at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio kills 123.
- 1940McDonald’s opens its first restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1991Édith Cresson becomes France’s first female premier.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mahershala Ali, Alec Guinness, Oliver "Tuku" Mtukudzi, Hollie Smith, Richard Mulligan, Vin Diesel, Tania Tsanaklidou, Holliston Coleman, Andrew Davies, Charlie Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1981 – Maricar Reyes, Filipino actress and physician; March 5, 1946 – Michael Warren, American basketball player and actor; March 30, 1980 – Fiona Gubelmann, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,265