Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,402 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 454 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Dorrit - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dorrit will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dorrit will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Constance Cummings
- 1915Henrik Sandberg
- 1937Trini Lopez
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1942Lois Johnson
- 1951Dennis Frederiksen
- 1959Andrew Eldritch
- 1963Brenda Bakke
- 1987Doruk Çetin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1859Pierre Curie, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1906)
- 1862Arthur Schnitzler, Austrian author and playwright (d. 1931)
- 1953George Brett, American baseball player and coach
- 1955Lia Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and politician
- 1982Segundo Castillo, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1984Mr Probz, Dutch singer-songwriter and producer
- 1986Adam Moffat, Scottish footballer
- 1987Doruk Çetin, Turkish actor, director, and producer
- 1989Akina Minami, Japanese model
- 1992Clark Beckham, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589King Authari marries Theodelinda, daughter of the Bavarian duke Garibald I. A Catholic, she has great influence among the Lombard nobility.
- 1252Pope Innocent IV issues the papal bull ad extirpanda, which authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1618Johannes Kepler confirms his previously rejected discovery of the third law of planetary motion (he first discovered it on March 8 but soon rejected the idea after some initial calculations were made).
- 1755Laredo, Texas is established by the Spaniards.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of New Market, Virginia: Students from the Virginia Military Institute fight alongside the Confederate Army to force Union General Franz Sigel out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca, Georgia ends.
- 1940USS Sailfish is recommissioned. It was originally the USS Squalus.
- 1960The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 4.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
- 2008California becomes the second U.S. state after Massachusetts in 2004 to legalize same-sex marriage after the state’s own Supreme Court rules a previous ban unconstitutional.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Meek, Daniel Booko, Quinn Allman, Joe Taslim, Ritchie Neville, Carnie Wilson, Lucía Jiménez, Matt Ross, Ewa Aulin, Benyamin Sueb.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1959 – Andy Picheta, English director, producer, and screenwriter; June 9, 1989 – Chloë Agnew, Irish singer (Celtic Woman); April 3, 1966 – Michael Mittermeier, German comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201