Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,393 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909James Mason
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1966Pete Wiggs
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1968Seth Putnam
- 1970Martin Rossiter
- 1972Conrad Keely
- 1978David Krumholtz
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1767Ezekiel Hart, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1843)
- 1817Debendranath Tagore, Indian philosopher and author (d. 1905)
- 1902Richard J. Daley, American lawyer and politician, 48th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1976)
- 1948Brian Eno, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Roxy Music and 801)
- 1957Kevin Von Erich, American football player and wrestler
- 1959Kaokor Galaxy, Thai boxer
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore, Australian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1972Conrad Keely, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (..And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead)
- 1981Zara Phillips, English horse rider
- 1982Veronica Campbell-Brown, Jamaican sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 1648The Treaty of Westphalia is signed.
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1800King George III of the United Kingdom survives an assassination attempt by James Hadfield, who is later acquitted by reason of insanity.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1934Kārlis Ulmanis establishes an authoritarian government in Latvia.
- 1935The Moscow Metro is opened to the public.
- 1948Following the expiration of The British Mandate for Palestine, the Kingdom of Egypt, Transjordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia invade Israel thus starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- 1972Okinawa, under U.S. military governance since its conquest in 1945, reverts to Japanese control.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Boorman, Akshaye Khanna, LaMarcus Tinker, Vanessa Branch, Bobby Kimball, Patachou, Crystal Gayle, Namie Amuro, Matt Lanter, Kenny Chesney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1990 – Allison Scagliotti, American actress; December 16, 1916 – Birgitta Valberg, Swedish actress (d. 2014); September 5, 1937 – William Devane, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078