Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,817 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,939 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 21, 2018.
If a dog named Freddie Goodman - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Freddie Goodman will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Freddie Goodman will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Joseph Cotten
- 1909James Mason
- 1916Vera Gebuhr
- 1942Lois Johnson
- 1950Nicholas Hammond
- 1952Chazz Palminteri
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1955Lee Horsley
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore
- 1972Conrad Keely
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1567Claudio Monteverdi, Italian priest and composer (d. 1643)
- 1749Levi Lincoln, Sr., American lawyer and politician, 4th United States Attorney General (d. 1820)
- 1856Matthias Zurbriggen, Swiss mountaineer (d. 1917)
- 1890Katherine Anne Porter, American journalist and author (d. 1980)
- 1915Gus Viseur, Belgian-French accordion player (Quintette du Hot Club de France) (d. 1974)
- 1935Don Bragg, American pole vaulter
- 1936Paul Zindel, American author, playwright, and educator (d. 2003)
- 1955Mohamed Brahmi, Tunisian politician (d. 2013)
- 1985Cristiane, Brazilian footballer
- 1986Matías Fernández, Chilean footballer
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolution: The Virginia Convention instructs its Continental Congress delegation to propose a resolution of independence from Great Britain, paving the way for the United States Declaration of Independence.
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1851The first Australian gold rush is proclaimed, although the discovery had been made three months earlier.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Russian minelayer Amur lays a minefield about 15 miles off Port Arthur and sinks Japan’s battleships Hatsuse, 15,000 tons, with 496 crew and Yashima.
- 1905Las Vegas, is founded when 110 acre, in what later would become downtown, are auctioned off.
- 1919The Winnipeg General Strike begins. By 11:00, almost the whole working population of Winnipeg had walked off the job.
- 1940World War II: After fierce fighting, the poorly trained and equipped Dutch troops surrender to Germany, marking the beginning of five years of occupation.
- 1960The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 4.
- 1991Édith Cresson becomes France’s first female premier.
- 2013An upsurge in violence in Iraq leaves more than 389 people dead over three days.
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Pollak, Jon Peter Lewis, Nico Ibaviosa, Mike Jones, John DeLuca, Bob Newhart, Lea Thompson, Randy VanWarmer, Ben Lawson, Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 13, 2016. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 31, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1974 – Simon Gregson, English actor; March 19, 1952 – Harvey Weinstein, American director and producer, co-founded Miramax Films and The Weinstein Company; April 6, 1988 – Ivonne Orsini, Puerto Rican model and television host, Miss World Puerto Rico 2008.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,495