Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,972 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1938Mireille Darc
- 1940Lainie Kazan
- 1942Lois Johnson
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1955Lee Horsley
- 1960Rob Bowman
- 1978David Krumholtz
- 1991Mollee Gray
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1922Sigurd Ottovich Schmidt, Russian historian and ethnographer (d. 2013)
- 1925Mary F. Lyon, English geneticist and biologist (d. 2014)
- 1930Jasper Johns, American painter and sculptor
- 1951Dennis Frederiksen, American singer-songwriter (Toto, Angel, and Le Roux) (d. 2014)
- 1956Peter Salmon, English television producer
- 1970Desmond Howard, American football player and sportscaster
- 1971Karin Lušnic, Slovenian tennis player
- 1979Adolfo Bautista, Mexican footballer
- 1981Zara Phillips, English horse rider
- 1988Indrek Kajupank, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1925Al-Insaniyyah, the first Arabic communist newspaper, is founded.
- 1929A fire at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio kills 123.
- 1940USS Sailfish is recommissioned. It was originally the USS Squalus.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1974Ma'alot massacre: Members of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine attack and take hostages at an Israeli school; a total of 31 people are killed, including 22 schoolchildren.
- 1991Édith Cresson becomes France’s first female premier.
- 2008California becomes the second U.S. state after Massachusetts in 2004 to legalize same-sex marriage after the state’s own Supreme Court rules a previous ban unconstitutional.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
- 2013An upsurge in violence in Iraq leaves more than 389 people dead over three days.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Darling, Mary Beth Evans, Judith Durham, Michael McDonald, DJ Spinbad, Kathryn Newton, Randall "Tex" Cobb, Anne Parillaud, M. S. Narayana, Nagma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1921 – Jimmy McCracklin, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2012); May 1, 1905 – Henry Koster, German-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1988); November 16, 1988 – Janelle Jamer, Filipino host and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946